+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 2/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Wow, Drew and Cheryl rocked the show tonight. Their free-style was amazing-energetic, fun, sexy and hot without going over the sleaze line-just fabulous. They deserved their perfect score for the entire night.

I was underwhelmed by Stacy. I haven't been as fond of her as Bruno this whole time. I don't even think she deserved 10's for the first dance as both my daughter and I thought we saw a few missteps from her. But I was pleasantly surprised that on the free-style the judges didn't just keep the Stacy love just because. I really think Carrie Ann got it right with her 8.

Jerry turned things around tonight. He really seemed to be enjoying himself a lot more, and improved this week over all the others. He's still not a great dancer, but good. Along with others on here I think their free-style was better than Stacy's. Anna was wise to use all those lifts as it was definitely a strength of Jerry's. And it was freakin' hilarious too, those wigs were pure great entertainment that fit that song perfectly.

I threw all my votes Drew's way, but I did send one Jerry's way as my daughter wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
    This may be a dumb question but, what do they win?
    An awful looking trophy and bragging rights. Last time money went to a charity during the dance-off, not the regular show.

FORT Fogey
    Jerry and Anna and Drew and Cheryl IMHO deserved the better marks in the freestyle firstly because I thought they were more enjoyable and secondly because at least they were original and not previously choreographed and not original. I was really dissappointed that they said Stacy missed on her freestyle but still she got two 9's. If it would have been Jerry or even Drew with a miss like that 7's or possibly 6's would have been given.

I have not voted for this show at all this season...but after what I just saw I am voting for Drew and his partner.

I love that song and they were brilliant.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

The Watcher
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    I have not voted for this show at all this season...but after what I just saw I am voting for Drew and his partner.

Same here! Wow, I was never a big supporter of Drew and his partner but their dances tonight totally rocked! They were exciting and passionate, which to me is what dancing is about. The cowboy song is going to stick on my mind for a long time now. I dialed and voted as soon as they were done dancing. The freestyle was so awesome! Now I only wished I had seen the previous weeks' shows just to see Drew dance.

FORT Regular
    HOT! HOT! HOT! Drew and Cheryl were smoking tonight! With all the controversy going on between kristy and lloyd, I would be thinking things if I was Drew's wife. Their chemistry out on the floor is just amazing.

Does anybody know/have a clue if they're gonna release this on DVD?
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Argh! I cannot believe I missed the show! I set my VCR (I thought) to tape it, but I walked into the room after the show and discovered that it was still set to tape. I checked, and I set it for *Saturday* instead of tonight! I sure hope they reprise the dances on Sunday, when hopefully I can manage to actually catch the show.

Oh, why am I worried? Of *course* they'll replay the dances. They've got two hours to fill, with around 20 minutes' worth of content.

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post

I must admit that I did not vote at all this season. However, when Drew and Cheryl did such an awesome job and they were pleading for votes I got up and voted for them two times (very hard to do because phone lines were very busy). I figured they gave me such enjoyment watching them this season that the least I could do was vote to reward them for all of their hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by DCDiva View Post
    I think that the freestyle just finally showed what so many people had been saying for weeks, including CarrieAnn, that Stacy maybe beautiful but she lacks that dancer energy, that spark that so many others have had. Drew had it every week. So did Lisa (who I wish we could have seen her freestyle. I bet it would have been great.)
    I absolutely agree. For weeks I've been thinking something bugged me about Stacy, but couldn't put my finger on why. Last night I figured out why I always preferred Lisa to Stacy. Lisa brought her heart to the dances, Stacy only brings her body.

If Drew and Cheryl don't win ... this thing has to be fixed

+ Reply to Thread