+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 2/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by SassyStarr View Post
    All I can say is DREW BROUGHT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even the haters can't deny he is UNTOUCHABLE!!!! He and ONLY he deserves to win!!!

Jerry's freestyle was entertaining and better than Stacy's. Quite a surprise.

What happened to Stacy? She was BORING BORING BORING. OK, problem with lifts I understand why she only did 2, but what happened to dancing? She barely danced at all!!! And it was so slow!! She didn't even deserve the score she got. I thought she deserved all 8's. For once I agreed with Carrie Ann's score.

I was able to vote for Drew I think 4 times on my home line, and 4 times on my cell. And that was only b/c of my persistence. It was busy busy busy. I hope that doesn't actually end up taking votes AWAY from him. All I hear is how many people could NOT get through
    I've been trying for 15 minutes to get through a vote for Drew, and I haven't gotten through once. This is so dumb. They should know that they need to have more lines available for the finals.

How can they fairly compile the votes if people can get through to vote for one person and not another. Did anyone have trouble voting for other people?

ETA: I never did get through, so if you're a Drew fan in the Pacific time zone, feel free to vote before the show is over, because you may not get through later.
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 02-23-2006 at 11:23 PM.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat View Post
    Um.... i dont know if any of you know this or not, but Stacy rolled her ankle a few hours befor the show. That probably had some play into the performance tonight. I've rolled my ankles a couple of times, and it hurt just enough to WALK on it, let alone try to dance on it.
    IMHO . . .

For me, personally, Stacy looking as though she was sleepwalking in the freestyle had nothing at all to do with her first performance. That one snapped, crackled and popped just as it did the first time she did it.

She and Tony deserved the perfect score they got for that.

I can understand a rolled ankle being painful to walk --- let alone dance --- on (and yes, I've rolled both of my ankles more than once in the past, too, so I know whereof I speak about that). And God knows, I'm very sorry about that for Stacy (if that's what happened).

BUT . . . If her ankle was a real factor in the dancing tonight, then I really don't think she and Tony would've gotten a perfect score, and the raves they deserved for that first dance.

I was panting for a showdown between Stacy and Drew and their partners in the freestyle, since they'd both deservedly earned perfect scores for their first dances.

But, in their second, freestyle performance, she and Tony just did not deliver the goods. Drew and Cheryl did, and blew 'em out of the ballroom. I even enjoyed Jerry and Anna more in the freestyle than I did Stacy and Tony, and --- straight up --- even though I like Jerry, he is nowhere near Stacy or Drew's league, and really should have been out last week.

JMHO.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I'm one the west coast and between my hm phone and my husband and my cell phone we voted 15 times for Drew. Everyone vote please.

This may be a dumb question but, what do they win?
    home at last

I'm watching Stacy dance right now and there is no way she would be able to dance like she is right now with a rolled ankle.

I think they do it for charity

You have to vote while the show is on. I voted at the begining of the second hour. I checked and the phone lines were not open during the first hour. So when it was 9 o'clock I started me voting.

Quote Originally Posted by kenzmom2cu View Post
    I think they do it for charity
    Thanks kenzmom2cu. And for the publicity I guess. I heard that Lisa Rinna was getting a new show as a result of her stint on this show. And Tatum O-bloody-go-away-already-Neil is being billed as a great comeback.
    home at last

Do they win any money for charity?
    I haven't heard that mentioned. I think if they are doing this for nothing-except publicity-that's okay too. I think when celebrities participate in a show they need to donate winnings.

I thoroughly ENJOYED Drew and Cheryl's free dance. It was GREAT. HOT HOT HOT! And, as someone said earlier, the Brokeback comment was funny especially when Drew put the hat over his bum!
    This is the first week I voted and I got through even though it took a few tries. Do they choose their dances Sunday night or the judges?

+ Reply to Thread