+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 2/17 Results Show **Spoilers**

I think Jerry is great and has guts they haven't even invented yet for simply daring to take up this challenge in the first place (to say nothing of how much he'd improved), but Liver Lips be damned, Lisa clearly outdanced him last night.

Amazing.

Absolutely amazing.
    Last edited by ness; 02-17-2006 at 09:16 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Saige View Post
    Lisa is so annoying on Soaptalk that I think a lot just couldnt vote for her no matter her dancing. She is way full of herself on there and never shuts her darn trap. Fans adore Ty in the soapworld and we all know what soap fans did last season for Kelly so the opposite happened for Lisa this season. I think all in all Drew is the best and Stacy is just too trained and Jerry works so hard with the least skill and even though he is not the best of the four for him he is doing his best so I give him props. I hope Drew takes it and I am glad for no more Lisa Rinna.
    I disagree. I watch Soaptalk all the time and I like Lisa on the show. She is great with Ty. And I don't think soap fans let her down. I think that many soap fans have been torn between Lisa and Stacey because a vast majority of the fans watch both soaps and WWE. Not to mention that if you don't have the soap channel, you don't get to see Lisa on tv anymore. I loved her as Billie, I love her on Soaptalk, I loved her on DWTS2 and yes, I like her lips too! They don't bother me at all! Lisa was great on this shoe and she lost ought to someone who is nice but definetly wasn't the better dancer!

Okay, THAT sucked worse than Romper Room!

When will the judges ever learn that they can't be so nasty to a contestant on these types of audience participation shows? They only drive an insane amount of pity votes.

Jerry is a fabulous human being and has put his heart and soul into this show, but he in no way deserved to stay longer than Lisa.

I cried like a baby on her behalf. That was just sad.

And I must be the antithesis of a typical soap fan because I cannot stand WWE or any type of wrestling. In fact, that's the weirdest correlation that I've ever heard.....

I think its safe to say that either Drew or Stacey will win.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

[QUOTE=Broadway;1785425]

Jerry is a fabulous human being and has put his heart and soul into this show, but he in no way deserved to stay longer than Lisa.
    [QUOTE]

Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac View Post
    Okay, my true confession is that I like Lisa quite a lot!!!

Even though I get a kick out of those collagen-filled lips of hers, I do think she deserved to be in the final two.

She was very committed, she had a lot of life in her steps, and I think she deserved to go much, much farther than any of the remaining three competitors.

I feel bad for her and I think this show sucks.

(I still think that O'Hurley should have won last year's competition.)
    Pom on the show sucking. I just laughed when I read that. I was watching by myself upstairs in my house and my boyfriend was sitting downstairs here and I came down all weepy - he thinks I'm a little too into the show but, it was sad!! I really like Jerry a lot but, c'mon. Lisa should have moved on. I knew when Carrie said the outcome we expected wouldn't happen (or something like that) Lisa would probably go. I thought for a minute it might even be Stacy. Someone here said something about her being "too trained" and I agree. She's great but, I hope REALLY hope Drew wins this. I thought Tom did a great job. I like the woman that hosts this too. She seems so sincere. The both of them have grown on me. Friday night is a sucky night for this show but, I agree with whoever said if it were a half hour they'd just be some dumb show on anyway. I usually tape this as I can't stand commercials anyway. And I usually like going out on Thursday and Friday nights. I'd love it if Survivor and then A.I and then this were all on Monday & Tuesdays. AI and this will never change with voting (I don't think so) In the end though the best seem to win. Did anyone think Nick looked like he was tearin up a little?
    eta
    me too Pom on O'Hurley winning last season!!
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

FORT Fogey
    Well I may be alone but I enjoy Jerry and Anna and their dancing. Are they the best nope, but they have me watching. I think it is hard to say the best should stay when the level of skill at the start was so far off. Might as well just have given Stacy the trophy day one if skill is all that matters cause she clearly has the most and is the best dancer out there with all her training. Thus I vote Drew for first and Jerry for second for all their hard work, positiveness, and genuinely because I enjoy them. Lisa commented numerous times on her dancing experience giving her an upper hand, and she is just not as good as Stacy so I will not and did not vote for either of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Me, too. That was just sad!

It was very sweet to see how fond Lisa and Louis are of each other.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Okay, THAT sucked worse than Romper Room!

When will the judges ever learn that they can't be so nasty to a contestant on these types of audience participation shows? They only drive an insane amount of pity votes.

And I must be the antithesis of a typical soap fan because I cannot stand WWE or any type of wrestling. In fact, that's the weirdest correlation that I've ever heard.....
    I cried for Lisa too, Broadway. Even Louis cried more than she did. Harry just looked devastated for his wife. Awwwww I'm such a baby!

Come on everybody, cross your fingers that Drew's wife will go another 2 weeks (her expected due date), so that Drew will not have to drop out of the competition.

Premium Member
    I was surprised to hear Lisa say that Louie was her soulmate with hubby watching. It was sad to see both of them both crying, and your right, her husband looked really sad. The lady next to him was wiping tears too.

+ Reply to Thread