+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 2/17 Results Show **Spoilers**

I feel bad for Lisa. She really has invested a lot in this. Hard work, passion and what a great competitor.

Lisa most certainly deserved to move on instead of Jerry. She was far and above a better dancer.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Lips or no huge lips, Lisa deserved another week... she's being very gracious as would be expected..
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Fogey
    Oh, crap!!! Lisa may never get those lips whittled down!!!

She's stuck with those massive flaps FOR-EVAH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana View Post
    I feel bad for Lisa. She really has invested a lot in this. Hard work, passion and what a great competitor.
    I feel bad for her too. She so deserved another week. This happens inevitably on every fan voting show.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac View Post
    Oh, crap!!! Lisa may never get those lips whittled down!!!

She's stuck with those massive flaps FOR-EVAH!!!
    Heh. Okay. Maybe you can take up a collection for her reduction surgery.

Poor Lisa had to go out with the worst costume she's worn yet on this show too. There were a few weeks when she looked truly remarkable (heck even her lips looked much better a few weeks where they had her hair different and very light-colored lipstick). But she has to leave wearing some stupid white tablecloth with a loincloth attached?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey
    Lisa has been robbed! Stacey is favored and I don't think she is better than Drew. The only thing about Lisa going home means that now I don't have to share my votes with Drew and Lisa any more, although I gave Lisa more votes.

I am just so sad for her. Way to go Lisa!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by DCDiva View Post
    Lisa has been robbed!

. . .

I am just so sad for her. Way to go Lisa!
    Okay, my true confession is that I like Lisa quite a lot!!!

Even though I get a kick out of those collagen-filled lips of hers, I do think she deserved to be in the final two.

She was very committed, she had a lot of life in her steps, and I think she deserved to go much, much farther than any of the remaining three competitors.

I feel bad for her and I think this show sucks.

(I still think that O'Hurley should have won last year's competition.)

FORT Fogey
    Lisa is so annoying on Soaptalk that I think a lot just couldnt vote for her no matter her dancing. She is way full of herself on there and never shuts her darn trap. Fans adore Ty in the soapworld and we all know what soap fans did last season for Kelly so the opposite happened for Lisa this season. I think all in all Drew is the best and Stacy is just too trained and Jerry works so hard with the least skill and even though he is not the best of the four for him he is doing his best so I give him props. I hope Drew takes it and I am glad for no more Lisa Rinna.

FORT Newbie
    So sorry to hear about the results tonight. I respect the amount of work that Jerry put into this, but to me it seemed that he was clearly...well, to avoid any of the backlash Len got for his statements last night, I'll just say that to me he and Anna were clearly the fourth best couple out there this week. I wish people would vote (not just on this show but on other things like American Idol) based on who they genuinely think had the best performance--not on who they like best, or who they think it would be funny to see in the finals or something. Ah well, I'll enjoy seeing Drew and Stacey in the final...

+ Reply to Thread