+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

MPC
    The judges are robbing Jerry...

Quote Originally Posted by MPC View Post
    The judges are robbing Jerry...
    Awwww... as much as I love Jerry, he's really the 4th place finisher here. I'm wondering if they were just trying to solidify that that really happened and there were no surprises.

MPC
    I think that he was fourth also, but he wasn't Master P bad...

I would have liked the scores to reflect the closness of the competition.

I don't care how big her lips are, I have to send some votes Lisa's way. She is really stepping up her game.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

MPC
    But her lips scare small children...(& me).

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    It almost seems as if the judges are willing Jerry to go away...

Lisa is stepping up her game, I agree. Something just struck me tonight, does anyone else think her partner slightly resembles her husband Harry?

Was anyone else slightly scared that Stacey's partner could shake his hips as much as she could?
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Okay my thoughts on tonights show (even though I was going back and forth from this to Survivor)

I was actually yelling at the t.v. My boyfriend was busy but, I was thinking man he must think I'm nuts (he hates t.v)

The judges

Okay= I like Carrie Ann and she seems honest and always nice.
    Middle old guy = sucks
    Nutty Italian guy= entertaining and still giving good advice.

I don't think it's fair Stacy has a backround in dance. She is amazing but, especially not fair to say, Jerry & Lisa Rinni.

I thought Drew was awesome.

I tried voting for them (Drew & his partner) but, it said wrong #. Anyone else have a problem getting votes for them? I know it wasn't the wrong # because I managed to get one vote in and then redial wouldn't work. What's up with that?

Lisa Rinni's mom has some big lips so maybe she was born that way. She seems nice and I feel bad for all the big lips putdowns.

I like Jerry but, think he really deserves to go next. He's great and dedicated but, he's not as good as the others.

JM2C
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

Drew and Cheryl's first dance was good too and I don't understand why they were scored so low. My favorite part was when she pushed away from Drew and he breathed into his hand to check his breath. After the 2nd dance he was bent over supporting her weight and when the music stopped he lifted her up with one arm and lightly set her on her feet. No matter how innocent their relationship really is it must be hard for his very pregnant wife to see how hot they are together.

I was once again shocked at the 9's Stacey received for her 2nd dance. I totally agree with Carrie Ann that she was expressing the wrong emotion. Based on the song, anguish and not anger should have been shown. The little bit that I saw of the first dance looked good though.

Lisa's 2nd costume with the rags hanging down in the front and back was too distracting.
    Last edited by dberk; 02-16-2006 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk View Post
    Drew and Cheryl's first dance was good too and I don't understand why they were scored so low. My favorite part was when she pushed away from Drew and he breathed into his hand to check his breath. After the 2nd dance he was bent over supporting her weight and when the music stopped he lifted her up with one arm and lightly set her on her feet. No matter how innocent their relationship really is it must be hard for his very pregnant wife to see how hot they are together.
    Funny you said that dberk about the wife. I was thinking they look really into eachother and how must the very pregnant wife feel!

They should have gotten perfect scores all around (IMO)

I think Stacy will win and again I'll say unfairly. She is really just perfect but, not fair to the rest.

Also, I loved Jerry's partner being so verbal! First time for that. Tough little thing she is. Good for her.

I think Lisa will go next as Jerry has a better fan base. I think Jerry should go next though.
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife View Post
    It almost seems as if the judges are willing Jerry to go away...

Lisa is stepping up her game, I agree. Something just struck me tonight, does anyone else think her partner slightly resembles her husband Harry?

Was anyone else slightly scared that Stacey's partner could shake his hips as much as she could?
    I think the judges are just afraid that Jerry will get through to the finals when the others are so much better as dancers. I've been a huge Jerry fan, but I agree with the judges. I hope this is his last week. Drew and Stacy have been consistently good, and Lisa has worked so hard and improved so much that she deserves to go to the finals.

Yup, Louis does look a bit like Harry (only somehow I don't find him anywhere near as sexy as Harry). I think someone did comment on that resemblance a few weeks back, but I forget who it was.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast