+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 2/3 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    George was even shocked that he's still around.

Like him, I do, but he really should've been the one out tonight.

Will miss Tia and Maks.
    I wonder where George placed in the audience vote and if the result tonight would have been different if the judges hadn't placed him third from the bottom.

I guess it doesn't matter too much since Tia and Maxim would have gone next week anyway.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by karen14 View Post
    Acc'd to this site they are enhanced:

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/a...n_in_lips.html

Scroll down a little way.
    If anything the photo on that site helps prove she hasn't had extensive surgery. It shows her having an identical bottom lip, and a top lip which while admittedly looking thicker, could easily be that way because of the kind of product the people on that site actually like to in that article. Here's a duplication of the like they have there: http://lipenhancer.hydroderm.com/hyd...=0&rotator=yes

Although if she's using that kind of thing (or getting collagen injections) those side-by-side photos of young Lisa and current Lisa certainly show she's skipping the bottom lip.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Now I can relax !!! When I watch DWTS while my friends playing Texas Hold'em Poker, it was wonderful. I'm glad that Tia is out . As always Stacy Keibler is my #1 Hottest dancer .
    The way I saw Tia in her lioncloth, that dosen't impressed me much. And last weeks show I did like to see Tia to go, and I was right Stacy always drop it like it hot I also love she did her Samba
    About Barry Manilow: The #1 song I do not like is Copacabana That song reminds me of my childhood living in Palm Springs where rich people live I can't get it out of my head

As always, I'll look forward for this Thursday's episode of Dancing with the Stars.

I'm happy Tia and Maks went out. I really didn't enjoy their dancing. I have to admit I missed George' performance though, but I'm sure he'll be the next to go.

Still hoping Drew and Stacey make it to the final 2.

Quote Originally Posted by allmychildren View Post
    Now I can relax !!! When I watch DWTS while my friends playing Texas Hold'em Poker, it was wonderful. I'm glad that Tia is out . As always Stacy Keibler is my #1 Hottest dancer .
    The way I saw Tia in her lioncloth, that dosen't impressed me much. And last weeks show I did like to see Tia to go, and I was right Stacy always drop it like it hot I also love she did her Samba
    About Barry Manilow: The #1 song I do not like is Copacabana That song reminds me of my childhood living in Palm Springs where rich people live I can't get it out of my head

As always, I'll look forward for this Thursday's episode of Dancing with the Stars.
    Less Smilies Please...

Anywho, I am surprised George is still there too. I hope people don't come to resent him and make him the new Master P, so to speak. But as a guy, I'll still just only watch when Stacy Kiebler is on. Fantastic.

xoxo
    i am very happy that George/Edyta stayed. Their performaces everyweek is always the most entertaining dance of the night. and George is the comic relief of the whole d@mn show!
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

Quote Originally Posted by Hugsnkis321 View Post
    George/Edyta . . . Their performaces everyweek is always the most entertaining dance of the night. and George is the comic relief of the whole d@mn show!
    ITA with what you're saying.

I adore George. I really do. He's good-looking, charming and an entertainer! I have absolutely fallen in love with him all over again.

I'm certainly no dancing pro or judge, but (perhaps because of his broken ribs), based on what I can see, George is really hampered in what he can do. Do I think he outperformed P? Hell to the yeah!

But at this stage of the game, with the dancing becoming increasingly difficult, as much as I'll miss him --- whenever he goes --- style isn't enough. There's got to be dancing substance there, as well.

And I don't think George can do that.

Remember one part of his and Edyta's latest dance, when she went between his legs facedown? What I remember seeing was that instead of his supporting her under the armpits and her sliding backwards through his legs and then being pulled up forwards by him (like I've seen the others do) in one fluid movement, Edyta did most of the work going in and out.

I love George, but Tia and Maks outdanced them last week.

JMHO.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by dberk View Post
    Well at least Tia had the best costumes throughout the competition.

Jerry's partner has the hideous circle of paper flowers around her neck and in her hair. The costume would be nice without them.

Do we know for sure that Lisa's lips are enhanced? That would almost be preferable to them looking like that naturally.

Man shimmy... BLECH!
    They always have lisa in nude lipstick so obviously others like the makeup people, etc. think the lips are too big as well.

Not real crazy about last week adn this weeks, dark, slicked back hair and overly dark madeup eyes. Maybe trying to make us look up and away from the lips?
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

FORT Fogey
    If next week is the waltz, then George should do very, very well.

And I think Stacy is way overrated, but mostly because of her legs. She is a fine dancer, just not that great. All she does is kick her leg up, but I've yet to see any real fancy footwork out of her like I've seen out of many of the others. But she'll win. The two male judges are just in love with her legs....

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene View Post
    If next week is the waltz, then George should do very, very well.

And I think Stacy is way overrated, but mostly because of her legs. She is a fine dancer, just not that great. All she does is kick her leg up, but I've yet to see any real fancy footwork out of her like I've seen out of many of the others. But she'll win. The two male judges are just in love with her legs....
    I have to agree. My husband and I have said all along that Stacy is way overrated and it was because she has 42 inche legs. She is a fine dancer but not to good with the technical aspect of it. When you compare Drew and all of the strong moves plus technical steps; you've got a much better dancer.

Geroge, bless his heart is entertaining and that is all. He just need to go. There is no way you can compare George dancing skills and dance with Tia. But, I felt that the judge aand the ABC producers, etc kept him in for the older audience. Even Jerry Rice was a much bette dancer than George.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345