+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Since Tia has no popular support, I suppose this week is obvious, isn't it? I mean if the judges don't have the guts to push out George, the public certainly isn't going to help.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

It's pretty evident that it's going to be the Drew & Stacie Show. I'm fine with that because the two of them tear up the dance floor!

(but I will miss George's humor...sniff~sniff)
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

FORT Fan
    Gloria Estefan should sue bit if it were up to me, she'd just have to get in line behind a bunch of others who should sue. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JamiLee View Post
    hi Lambikins
    I threw one in for you. I tell you, I'd never thought I'd have anything to do with voting regarding this show. (I voted like crazy for Ruben)
    A dancing show though no way.

I got about 5 phone votes for Drew. Then it went busy (yayyyyy)

He is a doll. (JMO)

ETA Ruben from American Idol. Just because I loved it, doesn't mean everyone did ! : )
    Thanks, JamiLee!! I never got to vote for Drew so I then tried Stacie's line and that was busy, too. So I voted at abc and cast one miserable vote for Drew. Thanks again, JamiLee!

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

OK. I'm still watching the show, but I have to vent.

George Hamilton is a nice guy, but come on! He did very little dancing, and what he did looked almost as awkward to me as Master P. He should never have gotten three 8s for that dance. Edyta had to throw herself through his legs for goodness sake!

And I suspect that he's going to end up with higher scores than Tia who danced much better than he did. If they grade her down because hers wasn't much of a samba, I'll be really pissed.

Yup. They just gave the scores and she's got 22 to George's 24. What a travesty.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Stacy's dance was just so amazing. I was blown away and it was hotttttt haha. Drews was pretty good but Stacys....geeeez phew. As for George, he is undeniably hilarious and all but this show is called dancing .... and he really can't. To see him beat Jerry and Tia is annoying. HE is great, but he should be next.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

TV ALERT!!!! Right now, at 9:10 pm, there's a Ballroom Dancing Special on ABC Primetime. Go watch it!
    Last edited by lambikins; 02-02-2006 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7 View Post
    Stacy's dance was just so amazing. I was blown away and it was hotttttt haha. Drews was pretty good but Stacys....geeeez phew. As for George, he is undeniably hilarious and all but this show is called dancing .... and he really can't. To see him beat Jerry and Tia is annoying. HE is great, but he should be next.
    Stacy was amazing, wasn't she?

I totally agree about George. When they gave those high scores in the first place, I thought they hadn't left much room for anyone else, but they solved that by just placing much better dancers lower. Do they think they're pleasing the crowd or what?

I hope Stacy and Drew don't end up in the bottom, because I'm giving all of my votes to Tia and Jerry to make up for what the judges stole from them.

And I'm also wondering what the scoop is with the judges and lips. They comment on little things about other people's dances, but they kiss her tushy like crazy. She may do all of the moves, but she looks like her back is fused or something. She is stiff as a board.

OK.

off I feel much better.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Since I usually read and post on the thread during the commercials, I never realized what a ridiculous amount of commercials there are on this show until I had to fast forward through them.

Stacy did a great job, but there is something just wrong about a man doing a full body shimmy and they didn't deserve a perfect score. They danced much better separately than together.

Drew and partner did a wonderful job. He was able to do the hip movements without looking effeminate unlike many of the professionals.

George is fun, but he doesn't deserve to outlast Tia. Jerry is starting to loosen up, but dancing really isn't his thing.

Tia and Max looked great, but didn't dance well tonight. I'm afraid this will be her last show. I'll be sorry to see the competition end for both of them. I think Max and Jerry's partner are both Russian and wonder if it was a coincidence that they we at the heart of the Salsa battle.

Lisa is doing so much better, but I just don't like to watch her dance. In all fairness though that probably has a lot to do with her partner and her lips.

ok, on west coast time. stacy just danced. anyone know where drew is in the line-up?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast