+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 1/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I too, missed the show and hoped the P would be wiped up and tossed out. thank the t.v. gods he is gone

It was fun having Master P around. Master P was a miracle for 3 weeks until the worst Pasa Doble dance I ever seen . That dosen't show a good passion from Master P. I agree what the judges say, and how I feel if Master P would've continue on, but now he's gone . Drew gave a best Thriller with the best Pasa Doble than Master P. That was really impressive .

Other than that, here are my best dance results I ever seen on week 4:

Lisa Rinna:Best Pasa Doble
    Stacy Kiebler:Best Fox Trot
    Jerry Rice:Best Fox Trot
    Drew Lachey:Best Pasa Doble

I understand and agree with Stacy that these dances are a lot harder than she makes them look. I can see why her performances might impress the judges, but the entertainment value is very low. I know that she is doing more than wandering around the dance floor and occasionally (too often) lifting her leg, but to my untrained eye, that is all it looks like. I blame this entirely on her partner who I may have mentioned before is a jerk.

Tia and Drew are my faves. He is a better dancer, but she makes me feel the dance more.

Quote Originally Posted by allmychildren View Post

Other than that, here are my best dance results I ever seen on week 4:

Lisa Rinna:Best Pasa Doble
    Stacy Kiebler:Best Fox Trot
    Jerry Rice:Best Fox Trot
    Drew Lachey:Best Pasa Doble
    Now that the human earthquake is gone, I could give a "BEST" award to any of the remaining celebrities:

Drew: Best Footwork
    Stacy: Most Elegant and Best Legs EVER!
    Lisa: Most Energetic
    Tia: Most Sensual
    Jerry: Most Improved
    George: Best use of performance in the dance, Best at making lemonade from lemons.

Jerry is very good but a step or two behind the better dancers. George is just the cheesiest, hammiest parody of a movie star EVER. He is great fun but needs to be the next one to leave, then Jerry.

The three ladies have amazingly different dance styles, but all have developed into pretty capable dancers. To my untrained eye, they ALL seem to stay with the music and on the beat and make few errors. I will be sorry to see any of them leave.

I could live with a Final Two of ANY of the other four. Drew probably is the most deserving of a "MUST BE" in the finals, and a case could be made for any of the remaining three ladies to be the other.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dberk View Post
    Tia and Drew are my faves. He is a better dancer, but she makes me feel the dance more.
    I so Second that!! As i watched this week I had to think of the movie Strictly Ballroom.. I may go pull it out now and watch it.

I will agree with all the Stacy comments.. some good mostly bad.. I am not a fan she has no flair if you will.

Lisa Rina.. I have zero to say good about her she opens her mouth, it annoys me.. she keeps it closed, her over-inflated Lips annoy me. I stilll think her dances are overly stiff. Her partner tries for hte both of them, and HIM I like.

I really am beginning to like Tia, she puts heart and soul in to it and you can tell she really tries her best. Her Tango was beautiful.

I also hate to admit I like Drew.. I too didnt like his lil boy band thingie he and his brother had. But damn if him and his partner can't dance!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Too bad the real competition starts the same week as Survivor, because I can tape only one--and no way can it be DWTS! I can still come hear and read about it though, and that's the most fun part anyway.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb View Post
    Too bad the real competition starts the same week as Survivor, because I can tape only one--and no way can it be DWTS! I can still come hear and read about it though, and that's the most fun part anyway.
    Me Too!!! I feel the same way. If I can try to go all-in in the game of Texas Hold'em Poker at a bar and lose. My friends are willing to put DWTS on TV LIVE!!
    Another thing is I have to taped Survivor:Exile Island, and catch the result show on Friday night.

The following are my opinions on the remaining dancers now that the horrendous Master P has been eliminated:

Drew - technical perfection
    Stacy - grace and beauty
    Lisa - great energy and enthusiasm
    Tia - sensual and dramatic
    Jerry - very competitive, but alas - no talent
    George - lots of charm, little ability

George should be eliminated next, then Jerry. The final two should be between Drew and Stacy if dance ability gets the votes. I would have a hard time deciding between them because they each bring something different. I prefer watching Stacy and Tony over Drew and Cheryl because they seem to have such chemistry together and are lovely to see.
    Last edited by aname; 01-30-2006 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    The following are my opinions on the remaining dancers now that the horrendous Master P has been eliminated:

Drew - technical perfection
    Stacy - grace and beauty
    Lisa - great energy and enthusiasm
    Tia - sensual and dramatic
    Jerry - very competitive, but alas - no talent
    George - lots of charm, little ability

George should be eliminated next, then Jerry. The final two should be between Drew and Stacy if dance ability gets the votes. I would have a hard time deciding between them because they each bring something different. I prefer watching Stacy and Tony over Drew and Cheryl because they seem to have such chemistry together and are lovely to see.
    I think Tia Carrere should go. She failed once in the Fox Trot, but nowshe may fail again.

Quote Originally Posted by allmychildren View Post
    I think Tia Carrere should go. She failed once in the Fox Trot, but nowshe may fail again.
    As opposed to George? Who, face it, has danced pretty much like the old man he is? I mean he's a charming guy, but that's not the same thing as being a great dancer.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567