+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 1/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

It should be George next, then Jerry ( bless his heart for trying so hard), Tea and Lisa are tied for me at the moment , Stacey is next but I still say no one has done as consistantly well as Drew!

I wish Stacey was shorter or Drew taller cuz they would be good together....at least once.

Ashly deserve a big bouqet of roses for her oustanding effort!!!

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    YES! Thank heaven P got booted. I couldn't take his clodhoppering around anymore!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

*sings the halleluiah chorus* took them long enough to boot him off.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    More Pussycat extreme talent. This lead chick can sing, but the rest look like they are just filler.
    I said to myself she looks familiar and then realized yes that's Nicole from Eden's Crush.
    Last edited by Tigerusty; 01-28-2006 at 04:03 AM.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty View Post
    I said to myself she looks familiar and then realized yes that's Nicole from Eden's Crush.
    Apparerently, yes... it is. Proof here: http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p...1t67uq040jh~T1

So I suppose that ironic. A music star who got her start on a reality show coming home to sing on another reality show, with her NEW group, which is just as artificial.

In some ways I suppose this makes this lady the most successful reality show singing winner to NOT come from American Idol, and maybe even still more successful than the already fading Ruben and Fantasia.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Happy to see P gone! I was afraid it was going to be Tea, and I'm starting to really like her. I think Drew is best, Lisa is very imporved, Stacy is boring to me, I love Jerry for the effort he's giving, and George is a hoot. I think I'll be enjoying the rest of the competition!

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    Happy to see P gone! I was afraid it was going to be Tea, and I'm starting to really like her. I think Drew is best, Lisa is very imporved, Stacy is boring to me, I love Jerry for the effort he's giving, and George is a hoot. I think I'll be enjoying the rest of the competition!
    Yes, I'm finally glad to find someone that agrees with me about Stacey. Her only asset is those legs. If she didn't have them, she'd be just mediocre. she's just blah, but with incredibly long legs that for some reason I am just fascinated with. Probably because those are the legs I have always wanted.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    Yes, I'm finally glad to find someone that agrees with me about Stacey. Her only asset is those legs. If she didn't have them, she'd be just mediocre. she's just blah, but with incredibly long legs that for some reason I am just fascinated with. Probably because those are the legs I have always wanted.
    Stacy's other big asset is her carriage. She's got that part perfected, probably better than any other celeb dancer, female or male. On the other hand she's less graceful than Tia, less overtly sexy than Lisa (minus her Lips), less of a showman than (the otherwise horrible) George, and projects less warm fuzzyness and energy than Jerry. I suppose she's also got athletic discipline on her side--something else even Jerry probably has less of, since it's been years since he's really needed it. That's why, arguably, she's made less mistakes than the others, even if its also been with less panache.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

love this show and didn't know he (P) was gone until just reading here now.

I hope Drew or Stacy wins. I love them both. Drew shows so much personality unlike his stints on Newleyweds.

Stacy looks like she's been dancing forever. I am leaning towards Drew though as he doesn't seem to have any career besides being Nick's Bro.

Great show!!
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

I missed the show but couldn't be happier to find out that P is gone! It's about bloody time!

like someone said...let the competition begin.....

Go Drew!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast