+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 1/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Almost have all my votes in for Stacey
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I am os mad that I missed Drew dance. With hockey I keep forgetting about my reality TV *bangs head on wall*

I want to see Drew. Damn...he got a 10...awesome!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post

Wraslin' moves are very different. Plus, my recollection is that 95% of what she does is strutting around and putting on a show. She wrasles very little in actuality.
    I was being facetious. I've done all sorts of exercise and dancing is the hardest on my body, especially falmenco.
    Actually, I wouldn't mind being Stacy, at least have her body I mean

Okay. I officially got my 15 votes in (maximum votes by phone and website) for Stacey. I could use my hubby's cell phone too but I'll wait until it gets down a little more. Maybe next week. 6 votes per phone X's 3 phones is a total of 18 votes + the website will be 19. Now if P doesn't go home tomorrow night I will be very very Can we actually picket the show if P. doesn't get voted off??
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

well last week I didn't have a problem at all voting by phone, tonight I just finally was able to vote 4 times (for Drew) -- I also voted for them on the Interenet.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

I called in for George & Edyta a few times. I figure they may be low in the voting ranks and I'm trying to give them a bump to get over Pee. I also like George. Great attitude.

FORT Fanatic
    I have to say I don't know who to root for.

I've loved Drew, Stacy and Tia from the beginning, But I enjoy George and Jerry if strictly for the entertainment. But tonight, Lisa blew me away, she looked like a dancer tonight. She's in the running.

Master P has to go. But I would mind if all the others danced for the rest of the series.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    P for piece of ****...Seriously, he should just quit. I was like ... wtf? Man, Giselle shouldve been there ! Other then that, loved Drews! The Fox Trot is just ehhh. The Paso DOble is much more fun and thrilling. PLEASE PLEASE ....P lose!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

MRD
    WEll those of you that missed some of the dancing tonight, it will ALL be recapped ad nauseum tomorrow night, I'm sure.

Every couple scored over 21 except P and Ashley with 8. Big hint, go home P.

20 hours of total practice compared to 130 hours for the other dancers. This shows how much he really cares about the show, the dancers and the audience. If he doesn't get voted off tomorrow, I am seriously going to be
    P-issed.

Bravo for Bruno and Len giving him 2's. First time I've agreed with them. Carrie Ann should have given him a 2 as well. IF there is a next week, they need to give him zero's or 1's and get him off my tv screen.

Drew is OUTSTANDING. Can't believe I am saying that, but what style, what commitment.
    But I love George. He has style. And I love Jerry, he's trying so hard and having so much fun. He's the anti-P.

I'm not a big fan of the girls. Tia looks great. The baby weight is falling off of her and she's getting very, very graceful. Stacy's just legs. Big, long gimmick, nothing special. meh.
    And lips is ok. When she kissed Jerry Rice on his bald head, I thought his entire head would disappear.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

OK.

It's time for P to go buh-bye.

George is a howl. Drew is really good.

I'll be watching the results show, of course.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread