+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cheryl Burke - Professional Dancer

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/en...165720004.html

IT'S A GIRL FOR DREW LACHEY!
    Monday March 6, 2006

Drew Lachey, 29, and wife Lea's bundle of joy may not be due until later this month, but Drew's Dancing With the Stars partner Cheryl Burke, 21, must know the couple are having a little girl! Burke bought gifts for a baby girl at L.A. 's Kitson Kids boutique on March 3, after shopping for herself at the adult Kitson store.

"Ooooh, this is so adorable!" Burke told a friend as she picked up three pink onesies (by Haute Stuff, a brand Britney Spears bought for little Sean Preston). Each of the $29 onesies had a different slogan: "'F' is for Fashionista," "Hip little girl seeking boy with big piggy bank," and "Born to shop." Her final purchase was a pink short and top set (also Haute Stuff, $58), which read: "I [heart] Daddy."

"Drew is going to love this!" said Burke, who has been linked to Drew’s brother, Nick Lachey, 32.

Chery Burke and Nick Lachey an item??

...said Burke, who has been linked to Drew’s brother, Nick Lachey, 32.

Cheryl is dating Nick Lachey??? Wow! No wonder he went to the rehearsals so much!

Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme View Post

...said Burke, who has been linked to Drew’s brother, Nick Lachey, 32.

Cheryl is dating Nick Lachey??? Wow! No wonder he went to the rehearsals so much!
    According to all parties involved, NO.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Newbie
    Hello

I'm a newbie, so I hope this hasn't been posted. I came across a very interesting article on Cheryl that i'm sure you'll enjoy (at least I did).

A Conversation with DWTS Finalist Cherly Burke

Quote Originally Posted by beloved825 View Post
    Hello

I'm a newbie, so I hope this hasn't been posted. I came across a very interesting article on Cheryl that i'm sure you'll enjoy (at least I did).

Excellent article, beloved. Thanks for the link and, of course to FORT.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by beloved825 View Post
    Hello

Excellent article. Thanks a million. She is an excellent dancer with a great body. As my husbands says " she know how to use, what the good Lord gave her". I wish her well with all of her dreams. DOn't know if she is dating Nick or not. It would be a cute couple and just the kind of person he needs at this point of his life.

Beloved and thanks for posting the article. Cute picture of Cheryl with her mom! Nice to learn more about her, she is such a sweet, down-to-earth girl. It's exciting to hear about the opportunities she has in store for the future, and I wish her much continued success. If she does DWTS again I would definitely tune in, expressly to see her.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Great Article on Cheryl Burke
    http://www.the-trades.com/article.php?id=4139
    with link to new website!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cabernetCally View Post
    Great Article on Cheryl Burke
    http://www.the-trades.com/article.php?id=4139
    with link to new website!!!
    I found myself laughing when I read this part:
    At first, that may seem difficult given the songs the producers assigned to each couple for the week. Some couples had to shape routines to rock songs such as Europe's "The Final Countdown" or Blondie's "One Way or Another." Yet Burke was up to the challenge because, to her, the music made ballroom dancing seem more accessible to the audience: "People should relate to the music; that's why the show did so well."
    Clearly, she hasn't been reading our comments about the music.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123