+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheryl Burke - Professional Dancer

FORT Fogey
    Cheryl and Drew had the BEST choreography. I guess she had a lot to do with it???

I think that's a big reason why they did so well - they were not only good from a technical standpoint but they were interesting from an artisitic standpoint.

Wow.

Cheryl . . .

Do us all a favor and stay away from the bleach bottle and/or extensions!

Your DWTS look WORKS for you, OK?

Oh, and BTW . . .

If Cheryl toned down her dance style for DWTS, I'll bet she TRULY plays hell on a dance floor when she goes into normal mode!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Cheryl looked beautiful and classy on the View this week. Loved seeing her in that nice, fitted black suit. I tuned in especially to see her and Drew dance one more time, so I was disappointed when they did not, although I understand why they couldn't.

Did anyone notice, though, that when Cheryl first came out, she politely held her hand out to shake everyone's hands, but Barbara Walters rudely sat down without accepting it? I noticed later that she did it with another guest too, so I don't think it was just with Cheryl; it's like she thinks she's too important to greet some of the guests. Barbara's such a hag.

BTW, does anyone have good high quality pictures of Cheryl's hair from the show? My mom is going to the salon for a new cut, and I think it would be a good reference picture so she could just tell the stylist "Give me the Cheryl Burke!"
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post
    Did anyone notice, though, that when Cheryl first came out, she politely held her hand out to shake everyone's hands, but Barbara Walters rudely sat down without accepting it? I noticed later that she did it with another guest too, so I don't think it was just with Cheryl; it's like she thinks she's too important to greet some of the guests. Barbara's such a hag.
    I did notice that, too, and had the same reaction. It was quite rude!

This is the only picture that I can find that even remotely shows the spiky quality of her hairdo.
    Last edited by Broadway; 03-02-2006 at 09:32 PM.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    I read in In Touch or one of those rags that Nick Lachey and Cheryl went out on a date. Chances are someone took a picture of Drew and Lea and Nick and Cheryl all leaving some place together and fabricated a romance...

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    I read in In Touch or one of those rags that Nick Lachey and Cheryl went out on a date. Chances are someone took a picture of Drew and Lea and Nick and Cheryl all leaving some place together and fabricated a romance...
    Was it something different from what was on the show when they went out to dinner together and she gave him the baby gift? I'm guessing that there were plenty of times when they went to eat together or something without others present. They were spending many hours together every day.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

NICK and Cheryl were seen leaving a club as "friends"after the show..good for them! Nick needs to hang with a nice girl with a "brain"!

It Was said that Drew'a wife Lea was often at practice with them and I'm sure the camera crew was nearly always there for their personal interest footage.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post
    Cheryl looked beautiful and classy on the View this week. Loved seeing her in that nice, fitted black suit. I tuned in especially to see her and Drew dance one more time, so I was disappointed when they did not, although I understand why they couldn't.

BTW, does anyone have good high quality pictures of Cheryl's hair from the show? My mom is going to the salon for a new cut, and I think it would be a good reference picture so she could just tell the stylist "Give me the Cheryl Burke!"
    Barbara doesn't shake hands with anyone. I saw a View once where they discussed this. Its a germ issue with her.
    OOOOOKKKKKKK

But you'd think they'd warn the guests to they don't try to shake her hand.
    Just like Bob Dole usually clutches a pen in his injured right hand so he doesn't have to be rude to people that want to shake his hand. But his is a definite injury issue and not a eww factor. He is unable to shake hands. So he has a prop to keep people from trying.

So either the producers need to tell the guests not to Shake her hand or she could carry a prop to have the excuse.

And really, handshaking does pass a LOT of germs. But still.............
    Last edited by MRD; 03-03-2006 at 12:17 PM.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    Barbara doesn't shake hands with anyone. I saw a View once where they discussed this. Its a germ issue with her.
    OOOOOKKKKKKK
    I saw that episode where she talked about her germ issue. But who knows with her. She's still a hag!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Was it something different from what was on the show when they went out to dinner together and she gave him the baby gift? I'm guessing that there were plenty of times when they went to eat together or something without others present. They were spending many hours together every day.
    The rumor was about Nick Lachey, Miss Griss, not Drew. I made the same initial mistake when I first heard about it last week. It's hard to switch gears when we've been talking about Drew for so long now, isn't it?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast