+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Drew Lachey-Celebrity Dancer

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by spiffy View Post
    Oy, good to know that he wasn't just hanging out at his brother's house the last couple of years...

I doubt he'll win though... He deserves to win, but with this kind of shows, those that really deserve to win seldom do...
    I couldn't agree more. Drew deserves to win. He's got all of my husband;s votes. Please just need to get on that phone line while he is dancing and vote to make sure you get through. We never wait until the end of the show. We watch him dance and vote.

I do the same, while I'm watching them dance, I vote. I know before the dance is over if the person I am voting for did good enough.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    And another home run for Drew. He did an amazing job last night. Good for him for taking this so serious. He definitely deserves to win this thing.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey
    After last night, there is no doubt who should win this thing - Drew.
    But there is also know doubt who the judges favorite it - Stacy.

I got to see it again at 11 on a different station and I am so glad I did. Drew was awesome. Wow! He definitely deserves to win this, especially if he continues to do as well as he has been. Great job!

I am really impressed with Drew. He danced the best Pasa Doble EVER than Master P. The way master P dance the Pasa Doble show no meaning of passion. .

GREAT JOB DREW!!!

Yes I agree, I like Drew he is a great dancer, the thousands of hours spent dancing with 98 degrees sure has paid off........That's the different between him and alot of the other male dancers like Jerry, George, and let me add P......Drew was trained and he has natural dance ability...........

I think most of Drew's talent comes from practising now and not so much 98 Degrees. They never did excessive dancing and sure as heck never did moves like Drew is doing now. I'm sure it helps that he has danced but I think his pratice for the competition is what's making him outstanding. Wow!

I have to admit ... I started with this show rooting for doom for the younger Lachey. However, I have to admit: He's REALLY good at this. He and Stacy will be the final 2, if justice has anything to do with this show.

FORT Fogey
    I love Drew. I really hope this catapults him into more mainstream movies and shows. He has charisma, drive, and lots of charm. I like Stacy too, but feel her years of dancing experience really makes her at an unfair advantage and am rooting for Drew all the way.

+ Reply to Thread