+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Drew Lachey-Celebrity Dancer

I hate the fact that I'm actually rooting for the ex boybander But the boy has skills! and the key word there is "ex" lol

Drew was awesome, as usual. He definitely deserves to win this. Finally saw Lea in the audience and I'm hoping she's pregnant cuz she looked larger than I remember. And yay to Nick for still coming to the shows, what a great brother. I was cringing when Drew kept hugging his partner and holding her from behind, hopefully Lea is a very secure wife.

yes she is pregnant! Read it in another article about Nick and how he had hoped that he and Jessica would have been having children with them.

I just think he's adorable. I think he's better looking than Nick. Much cuter. I also think he's a great dancer. I might be starting to crush on him a little. I hope not. I do hope that he wins. His partner's a little odd-looking, but they make a great dance team.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat View Post
    I hate the fact that I'm actually rooting for the ex boybander But the boy has skills! and the key word there is "ex" lol
    I hate to say it but I agree with you!

What I love about Drew is how dedicated he is to learning the dances and entertaining the crowd. He approaches the competition in a really sincere way. And... he rocks!!!
    Shaken, not stirred.

Quote Originally Posted by martini View Post
    I hate to say it but I agree with you!

What I love about Drew is how dedicated he is to learning the dances and entertaining the crowd. He approaches the competition in a really sincere way. And... he rocks!!!
    Yeah, I see some Broadway musicals in the boy's future.

Oh, I don't know if he can act, but what the hell .
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I'm really impressed by Drew.

Hope he keeps up the good work!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Yeah, I see some Broadway musicals in the boy's future.

Oh, I don't know if he can act, but what the hell .
    Umm.. he just got out of a successful run on Broadway in "Rent," so apparently his acting skills are up to par.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Umm.. he just got out of a successful run on Broadway in "Rent," so apparently his acting skills are up to par.
    Oops. Silly me. It probably says that in his bio and everything.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Oy, good to know that he wasn't just hanging out at his brother's house the last couple of years...

I doubt he'll win though... He deserves to win, but with this kind of shows, those that really deserve to win seldom do...

+ Reply to Thread