+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tia Carrere-Celebrity Dancer

FORT Fan
    She danced a tango to that same song with Arnold in the movie "True Lies." She knew the song if not some of the moves already.
    Debbie: "Bianca, why would those rugby players have to eat each other when they crashed on a beach?"

Almost everyone knows that song, it's popular for movies when people are dancing the Tango.
    I also didn't see that many(If any) similarities to the dance she did in True Lies. In my opinion the Tango she did with Maksim is a whole lot better than the one she did with arnold.

I hope she wins.

You get what you vote for Y2Kevbug11's Avatar
    The Tango she did in True Lies was not even close to her performance.

It was not much of a tango, actually. An impressive dance, but her tango on the show was a TRUE tango in form and in structure. It was wonderful. Tia is very stunning.

That was a very sexy dance and she and her partner performed it beautifully. They look very good together and she gets better each week.

Gosh darn it, I'm actually quite sad Tia is gone!

Here is an adorable picture of her and her husband. What a gorgeous couple, their child must look like a doll!

Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Thanks for the picture, Snowflake Girl.

Cool new avatar, but what about your actress? You're not abandoning her are you?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123