+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: P.Miller (AKA Master P) - Celebrity Dancer

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Thanks, Krom! I think his son didn't want to look (what he thought was) foolish doing old people's stuff on television. I'm not really buying that knee injury line.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic
    This guy is really bugging me a lot. I know he was a replacement, but he reminds of girls in middle who hate gym class. Man, they asked him to wear the shoes that he was suppose to for the show, and he wouldn't even along with it.

And when he talks he makes no sense. Get him off my plasma.

Was Master P Contractually Bound?

Someone must know. He clearly doesn't want to be there. Was he (or originally his son) somewhow contractually bound to fulfil the contract? What's the real story? Someone?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    As big as his feet are, I'd be surprised if he could find dance shoes that huge.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Okay, this guy is getting on my last nerve. His whole attitude about the whole thing just sucks. He was so disrespectful towards Ashley when she gave him the shoes. Just plain rude if you ask me. Poor Ashely is such a good dancer and had to get stuck with this jack@** I really hope that he is the one eliminated tonight. But I'm sure he is getting sympathy votes from the ghetto people (as he called them)
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Okay, another travesty from P. And he was still wearing those sneaker and that ridiculous Baseball cap! Come on, P. This is ballroom dancing, not the courtyard.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fanatic
    I never understood the Hurricane Katrina comment, or the context he put it in.

I really hope goes tonight too!!

And good for George dissing him with that "hood" comment.

Master Pee can criticize his partner for expressing her own feelings about his attitute and say that isnt acceptable but this boob is allowed to "keep it real" by basically mocking the whole sentiment of the show.

Someone light some torches and wave them in his face so maybe he will run away..

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose View Post
    I read somewhere that he said he only had 3 days to practice while the others had a month. To me, that is bs. Did we not know more than 3 days before the premiere that he was replacing his son?
    DesertRose,
    He had three (3) weeks to practice but he refused to show up for practice until a week before the show started. His son was contractual bound so he had to step in. Whatever excuses he made is not an excuse if you are honoring the contact that his son Romeo signed.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karen14 View Post
    I

Master Pee can criticize his partner for expressing her own feelings about his attitute and say that isnt acceptable but this boob is allowed to "keep it real" by basically mocking the whole sentiment of the show.
    Couldn't agree more Karen. He had no problem telling her how much he was offended by her comment about him not putting any effort into this. But yet, he could throw her nice gift on the ground and kick it across the room. What a jerk!!!!!
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread