+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: P.Miller (AKA Master P) - Celebrity Dancer

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose View Post
    I tend to think so also. How can people vote for someone 1) who didn't even try, 2) who according to me bull******* us with the "i'm doing this for people on the street, for Louisiana, for whomever" line and 3) who was boring as heck. Wouldn't you rather vote for someone who 1) tried and 2) who was a comical relief?
    I coulnd't agree with you more. Who did he think that he was fooling. His votes cames from the rapp crowd. I hope that this is his last dance. He didn't even put on a suit or change his shoes. It's ashame to be that old and disrespectful to the show and juidges. He looked stupid and he even sound stupid. If he was not going to at least try then why did he even agree to come on the show.
    Last edited by Mariner; 01-09-2006 at 01:42 PM.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by rilond View Post
    I coulnd't agree with you more. Who did he think that he was fooling. His votes cames from the rapp crowd. I hope that this is his last dance. He didn't even put on a suit or change his shoes. It's ashame to be that old and disrespectful to the show and juidges. He looked stupid and he even sound stupid. If he was not going to at least try then why did he even agree to come on the show.

I agree. He did get the "rap" vote, Kenny Mayne is not too well known. Sorta like American Idol, these shows aren't fixed, but the public picks popular over good.

P. didn't even try. He was awful. The fact that he came in later to the competition is no excuse. I hope he is booted off soon. Such a disappointment and I feel sorry for his instructor.

I agree, I really felt sorry for his partner. She really wanted this. She was the partner/instructor of the boys band guy last season and he was pretty good. She got the real short end of the stick this time.

This guy is awful. He doesn't even try and doesn't want to listen to anything or anyone. What an ass!! Hope he is gone gone gone very very soon. Unfortunately, though he will probably once again get the rap crowd voting for him and those who believe he's doing it for survivors of Hurricane Katrina. They should replace him with someone who wants to be there.

Too bad Kenny Maynes got booted - he was adorable, but was so uncoordinated it was hard to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by joeguy View Post
    to me, this proves its rigged.
    Why is rigging necessary when we all know how collectively dim American reality show voters are?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I coulnd't agree with you more. Who did he think that he was fooling. His votes cames from the rapp crowd.
    Is the rap crowd actually watching a ballroom dancing show?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    Is the rap crowd actually watching a ballroom dancing show?
    His passe probably called them up and told them to pass the word and "vote"

I read somewhere that he said he only had 3 days to practice while the others had a month. To me, that is bs. Did we not know more than 3 days before the premiere that he was replacing his son?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    His passe probably called them up and told them to pass the word and "vote"
    Are you possibly trying to use the word "posse"?

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose View Post
    I read somewhere that he said he only had 3 days to practice while the others had a month. To me, that is bs. Did we not know more than 3 days before the premiere that he was replacing his son?
    The premiere that we saw was different from when it was taped. This was not a live show, was it? TPTB had to go with what they had, I guess. I predict that we'll see something different next time, but since they are doing the QuickStep.....I smell trouble coming. It's tricky for people who are much lighter on their feet to do the QuickStep.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

East coast, they claim it's a live show, prhoshay.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread