+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: P.Miller (AKA Master P) - Celebrity Dancer

FORT Fan
    oh Ashly I don't want her to go, but Master P has got to go next week.

FORT Newbie
    P asolutely sucked, looks like the rapper fraternity came together to keep this numbskull in, Mayne was also bad, but at least he was having fun with it

I agree next week he has to go...but I do hope next week we see him dressed as a dancer, not a clown.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

aga
    FORTified
    I didn't care for his - I am doing this for the people line. He didn't seem to be trying.

I would have respected him more if he said, "Look, I am here upholding my son's honor, and I am very committed to improving as a dancer."

Thumbs up for his partner.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

FORT Newbie
    Who was kicked off?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I didn't want to see P stay, but maybe he'll actually put forth some effort next time. I could see myself becoming a fan if he'd just try. He reminds me of a kid whose mom makes him go to dance class!

Kenny Mayne got the boot.......and that poor thing really tried! He probably would have gone next round, anyway.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    to me, this proves its rigged.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by joeguy View Post

nah, they were both pretty bad. Kenny and Master P. It was going to be either Kenny or him on Friday. If Master doesn't go this week or shows a lot of improvement. Then you might be on to something.

Kenny had a good sense of humor though.

Quote Originally Posted by joeguy View Post
    I tend to think so also. How can people vote for someone 1) who didn't even try, 2) who according to me bull******* us with the "i'm doing this for people on the street, for Louisiana, for whomever" line and 3) who was boring as heck. Wouldn't you rather vote for someone who 1) tried and 2) who was a comical relief?
    Last edited by Mariner; 01-09-2006 at 01:41 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    That is the problem with shows that are left open to be won by public vote. A lot of the votes will be awarded because of who is liked, as opposed to who actually has the best performance. Makes it a bit idiotic, IMO, but that's the way it goes. Had Kenny Mayne been better known, he might have made it at least one more step further.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread