+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: P.Miller (AKA Master P) - Celebrity Dancer

I am so glad this jerk is gone! He annoyed me so bad, I taped the show and just fast forwarded whenever he was dancing or talking. Good riddance, Master P.

He's gone? Good! It's about time. I like this show, but him getting voted back week after week annoyed the hell out of me.
    You couldn't even watch The View for a while there becuase of Elizabeth's campaigning to have P voted back on. Sheesh!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: P.Miller(AKA Master P)-Celebrity Dancer

Link Here

They sing to their dads' tunes:

"I'm happy to see my father in me," the Paul Overstreet song goes. In honor of Father's Day, USA TODAY asks eight artists to sing the praises of musical dads whose wisdom illuminated their paths proof that, even in music's rebellious realm, father knows best.

Master P and Romeo

The offspring: Percy Romeo Miller Jr. was the youngest solo artist to top the Billboard Hot 100 Singles chart when he hit No. 1 at age 10 with My Baby in 2001. Since then, he's released three teen-friendly solo albums and starred in a self-titled sitcom on Nickelodeon. The 17-year-old's latest album, Gumbo Station, arrives this fall.

The springboard: Percy Miller, 40, who grew up in poverty in New Orleans' Calliope housing projects, parlayed a $10,000 inheritance into the multimillion-dollar No Limit Records label and a career as gangsta rapper Master P. With his son, he's launching Take A Stand Records, a hip-hop label that will feature clean and positive lyrics. They'll release the industry's first father-and-son rap album, Hip Hop History, on Sept. 4.

How dad was instrumental: "I saw how successful he was, and I wanted to be all of that," Romeo says. "He was always teaching me not to be afraid and that anything is possible."

Master P says his son inspired him to clean up his music; Romeo says he could see the change coming.

"He lived a whole different childhood than I did, and I think he sees the positive things I do and he wants to do something positive. It's like with my brothers and sisters: I want to be a role model and do the right things so that they can do the right things, too."
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fogey

Re: P.Miller(AKA Master P)-Celebrity Dancer

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2443044;
    Link Here

They sing to their dads' tunes:

"I'm happy to see my father in me," the Paul Overstreet song goes. In honor of Father's Day, USA TODAY asks eight artists to sing the praises of musical dads whose wisdom illuminated their paths proof that, even in music's rebellious realm, father knows best.

Neither of these guys should have been cast on DWTS. No committment to it at all.

Still, the sentiments mentioned in the Father's Day write-up are great. The dad and kid are adapting as needed - and in a positive direction.

+ Reply to Thread