+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: George Hamilton-Celebrity dancer.

FORT Fanatic

George Hamilton - Celebrity Dancer (Season 2)

from abc.com

PROFESSION:
    Actor

PARTNER:
    Edyta Sliwinska

BACKGROUND:
    Born in Memphis, Tennessee, Hamilton grew up to follow his father -- bandleader George Hamilton -- into the entertainment business. He moved to Hollywood where he became one of the last ever contracted MGM stars.

CAREER:
    During his prolific film and TV career spanning 53 years (and counting), Hamilton appeared in, among other projects, The Godfather Trilogy, Dynasty, Zorro, The Gay Blade (for which he was nominated for a Golden Globe), and Love at First Bite (another Golden Globe nomination.)

In 1995 Hamilton teamed up with his ex-wife of 20 years, Alana Stewart, to host a talk show.

PERSONAL:
    Hamilton has had a string of high-profile ladies in his life, including First Daughter Lynda Bird Johnson (daughter of LBJ), Elizabeth Taylor and Imelda Marcos.

As well as having his own line of skin products and a chain of tanning salons (a nod to his most famous physical feature), cigar aficionado Hamilton opened an upscale chain of cigar and coffee bars in the 90's.
    Last edited by Burntcrow; 01-08-2006 at 12:27 PM.

MRD
    I like George and I think he's the old time Hollywood actor who is suave and debonier and had he not been injured just prior to the show, would have danced the pants off some of the younger guys.

He's just got so much class and such a good tan! LOL!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I just love this guy! He goes in there and does what needs to be done and has a great time while he's doing it. He's just a class act.

I've always loved this funny classy good looking man. Too bad he hurt his knee right before competing in this dance contest. Saw an old movie he was in (1999) and he could dance circles around any of these people. He still could if not for his bum knee.

He's the next J Peterman! LOL!

He's definately going to win!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

xoxo
    The quick-step that George and Edyta did was very entertaining ...i definitely enjoyed it.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze View Post
    He's the next J Peterman! LOL!

He's definately going to win!
    He's the REAL J. Peterman.

He's much older than John O'Hurley, anyway.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I've only caught of few minutes of each show, luckily each time it involved George, I think he's pretty funny and a pretty good dancer.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Crystal Allen

Charm

I totally agreed with what Carrie Anne said, that George is skating by on charm and connecting with the audience rather than actual dancing talent. He bugs me.

Yeah, he is getting by on charm, but I would much rather watch him than that "P" creature.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast