+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lisa Rinna-celebrity dancer.

Add me to the list of people crying when she was told this was her last night. She was so sweet, and Louis too. I did not like him at all with Trista on the 1st season, but you can see that he and Lisa became really great friends. The two of them were very classy despite their sadness.

I too felt bad that she was the one booted and not Jerry Rice. She was a MUCH better dancer than him. Try as he might, he just has no talent on the dance floor (to say nothing of his terrible posture). Nice guy - but only a below average dancer.

Lisa had so many qualities that made her one of the classiest dancers on this show - always upbeat, always enthusiastic, never complained about the judging, got along great with her partner, and rarely complained when she was tired or sore. She saw the glass as half full instead of half empty and I can see why she and Harry Hamlin have such a great marriage. She is lucky to have such a supportive husband and he is lucky to have finally found her.

Louis was wonderful with Lisa, whereas he did not get along well with Trista last year. At least he got a chance to go a lot farther than he did before and got a lot of good exposure for himself. And, he made a great friend.

Bye, Lisa . . keep on dancin'!

Am I the only one that found her dance partener kinda.... creepy lookin?

Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    Louis was wonderful with Lisa, whereas he did not get along well with Trista last year. At least he got a chance to go a lot farther than he did before and got a lot of good exposure for himself. And, he made a great friend.

Bye, Lisa . . keep on dancin'!
    I remember that Trista had recently married Ryan and she had the nerve to openlycomplain (on the show) about Louie holding her too close or some such thing, saying "Well, I AM married". Gimme a break. So is Lisa.
    Last edited by tango7; 02-23-2006 at 03:16 PM.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.ph...8-093948-1139r

Lisa Rinna on the red carpet for 'Access'
    LOS ANGELES, Feb. 28 (UPI) -- "Access Hollywood" Tuesday hired "Soap Talk" host and "Dancing with the Stars" semi-finalist Lisa Rinna as its Oscars fashion correspondent.

Rinna covered the Golden Globes in the same capacity for the NBC celebrity tabloid show.

In her day after report Monday, Rinna will be seen talking to the celebs as they enter the Kodak Theatre for Sunday's night's ceremony and dish on who is wearing whom and who wears it well, "Access Hollywood" said in a news release.

Rinna -- a Daytime Emmy nominee for "Soap Talk" -- co-owns the Los Angeles-based boutiques, belle gray, with her husband Harry Hamlin.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I was just going through some red carpet pictures from the Oscars and came across this picture of Lisa.

She looks likes she has continued to loose weight and is scarily thin. (Or maybe it's just the angle. I hope so.)
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 02-21-2008 at 12:54 AM.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    I was just going through some red carpet pictures from the Oscars and came across this picture of Lisa.

She looks likes she has continued to loose weight and is scarily thin. (Or maybe it's just the angle. I hope so.)
    How's it scary if we know it's based on exercise as opposed to starving herself?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    How's it scary if we know it's based on exercise as opposed to starving herself?
    It's still scary. No matter how it's done, going below a certain percentage of body fat is unhealthy.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat View Post
    Am I the only one that found her dance partener kinda.... creepy lookin?
    No, you are not alone .

And have y'all heard that Lisa has been asked to do the female host role next year, and that she has accepted? I think she'll be great at it. She hosted for a few days of "Regis and Kelly" , and had an annoying habit of saying "True, true, that is so true!" every 5 minutes, but her natural enthusiasm for the dancers was sweet, and came across .. well, true! Plus the fact that she will have the added bonus of having been in their shoes will give her an empathetic edge.

And yes, she has some body image issues I think, but dang, if I had to stand beside Stacey Keibler repeatedly, I would sink into the floor. That said, I thought that Lisa looked incredible, maybe even better than Stacey. She has had 2 or 3 kids, and is over 40- and she has inspired me to get fit at the old age of 40.
    Go Tigers!

FORT Fogey
    Lisa has an awsome body! She has tons of energy which has to help.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast