+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lisa Rinna-celebrity dancer.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    I don't know if this is real or not, but I found this link about her.

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/005610.html
    Sorry but I do not think this site is REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by cabernetCally View Post
    Sorry but I do not think this site is REAL!
    I'm not sure what you mean by "real."

It's really a site that's been around for some time now where people send in photos of people whose plastic surgery they think is bad or write and ask the folks who run the site what the deal is with so and so. I think the site owners also post stuff where they think the person looks better before.

As for whether or not the people have really had plastic surgery.... Sometimes, I can't see it. Other times, it's horrifyingly obvious that they have.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

That site guesses, and they certainly choose particular photos which favor their conclusions.

It can't be debated that Lisa has big lips. What's less provable is that she hasn't always. The photos on that site were hardly conclusive.

Personally? I assume she's had her lips done, but I'm shocked people are acting like she's only just done this recently.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Her lips were full when she was on "Days", but they are over-inflated now. They look awful. Anyway, I hated to see her get voted off tonight. I loved watching her dance with Louis and they should have made it to the final three!

She is 100% class act and am proud to call her a hometown girl!!! You made Medford, Oregon very proud girl...!! Jerry is awesome to but you are a better dancer.!!! We will miss you!

I think Lisa deserved to show us her "last dance" at the finals . She was awesome on the show.

My 70 year old dad is so mad, he said he wasn't going to watch anymore. (but i think he will, he likes Drew and Stacy too much to miss their performances )

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    I think Lisa deserved to show us her "last dance" at the finals . She was awesome on the show.
    Speaking of last dances, I think that the songs the choose are really rude. I know they're intended to be funny, but when people are feeling so bad about leaving, it's just mean to play a song that rubs it in. What was the song tonight? Something about "we almost made it." Poor taste if you ask me.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fogey
    While I'm not a fan of her botox lips, I like Lisa as both a person and a dancer. And, while I lover Jerry Rice, Lisa belonged in the final 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    While I'm not a fan of her botox lips, I like Lisa as both a person and a dancer. And, while I lover Jerry Rice, Lisa belonged in the final 3.

ABC has got to do something like change the weight of the call-ins. Jerry does NOT belong in the top 3. His speech about being a winner was sweet, but the truth be told, and as rude as Len was, Jerry is the worst of the 4.

Lisa was not deserving of the big boot. She was great. Pure class as she exited. Sorry to see her go. Thought she deserved to be there over attitude girl, Stacy, too.

Bye, Lisa.

Endurance Fanatic goodyingbadyang's Avatar
    and to play "didn't we almost have it all?????????????" for her last dance was just SOOOO rude but Lisa, god bless her, thought it was funny and started laughing.

She was so classy about the whole thing and I know alot of people were counting on this huge, overly dramatic, bitch exit but she took it really well. I even shed a tear when she went over the her husband and mouthed "I love you" a couple of times.

JERRY RICE SUCKS, you don't win the superbowl by trying hard, you have to be the best.

I'm not watching this show next week, I dropped it when Lisa left but also sine AI boot and Survivor are on the same time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast