+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Predictions for next week

Predictions for next week

Here's what I think will happen next week:

John & Charlotte (ugh!) and Kelly and Alec will be safe.

Joey & Ashly and Rachel & Jonathon will be in the bottom two simply because they don't have enough popularity votes, even if they give a good performance.

Who I want to go: John & Charlotte
    Who will go: Joey & Ashly

FORT Fanatic
    I think Joey and Ashly will go, but I would prefer that Kelly and Alec be sent home.

I also see John and Charlotte falling in the judges eyes more. Once you're at the top, you have nowhere to go but down.

FORT Fogey
    I think Rachael is gathering support. I voted for her this week and last. Voters tend to root for an underdog and Rachael is one with skill, beauty and a vulnerable appeal. She will be safe.

John and Charlotte are full of themselves even tho Charlotte toned it down this week, they could slip some more. Johns mugging is getting old. Too over the top.

I am going on a long shot hunch and put John in the bottom two with Joey. Joey will leave next week.

FORT Fogey
    I like both John and Rachel, but I think John may be in the bottom two this week if folks think that they already have enough support...though I don't think they'll go.

Who I want to go: Kelly (I haven't liked any of their performances)
    Who will probably go: Joey (I didn't really like their dance as a Jive, but did enjoy the performance)

I really would like Kelly to go.

My pick, though, is Rachel. I think that she is great, but I think it will be Joey and Rachel in the bottom two and I don't want Joey to go.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I like Rachel. I hope Kelly goes. I predict Joey will go.
    RuskyBiz

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    I really wish Joey would stay longer because I think he has the most talent at dancing and seems to have the most fun of all of the celebs. I think John just knows good showmanship but his steps are often missed. At first, I didn't like Rachel however her skills and style have impressed me more each week, and I would put her up there with Joey as the best two dancers. I think Kelly is just getting the sympathy popularity vote because the judges are so hard on her. That said, I think sadly, Joey and possibly Rachel will the bottom two with Joey leaving. John will probably remain on top with his scores.

Who will be safe -- John and Rachel

Kelly's fan base will think she is safe and so she and Joey are in the bottom two.

This show is a perfect example of why I am so glad ANTM doesn't have audience participation. Audience voting works for something like American Idol (well, I guess that's debatable, too) because the voting audience is generally intimately familiar with pop music.

With something specialized, like ballroom dancing or modeling, my preference is to leave it to the judges.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    I am thinking it will be a close call between Kelly and Rachel, with Rachel getting the boot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast