+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: If there's a Stars 2-who would you like to see?

FORT Fanatic

Great to see Patrick Swayze again

I loved seeing him, however briefly, on the show. I wish they'd use him in a substantial role on the next show. He would be a good judge, more well known than the 3 they had. And Jennifer Grey, his costar in Dirty Dancing...they are missing a great opportunity to involve these two stars from one of the most popular dance movies ever-one of my top five all time faves.

My two cents: no way an "big" namers are going to be on. They'll probably keep the casting similar: it's kind like a Dancing with the Surreal-lifers, isn't it (much as I enjoyed it )

Basing it on the "types" they had this season, I'm guessing (but not necessarily hoping for):

Former sitcom supporting cast member: Brad Garret (Everyone Loves Raymond)or that News Radio guy

Reality show fame-whore: I'd like to see a former Survivor - like Stephanie or Tom (I'm sure Rob and Amber have asked but Just. Say No.) ( And No-marosa. !)

Professional (former) athlete: ? (Need some help on this one)

Former pop star: Debbie Gibson? Tiffany? Maybe Lance Bass - unless he's still working on that whole "I'm going to the moon with the Russians" thing

Model/reality show fame-whore redux: This one's got Angie Everheart written all over it.

ABC plant: Casting call: Sexy clothing-challenged soap starlet wanted, to play the underdog role.
    Last edited by ADKLove; 07-08-2005 at 04:29 PM.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    My two cents: no way an "big" namers are going to be on. They'll probably keep the casting similar: it's kind like a Dancing with the Surreal-lifers, isn't it (much as I enjoyed it )

Basing it on the "types" they had this season, I'm guessing (but not necessarily hoping for):

Former sitcom supporting cast member: Brad Garret (Everyone Loves Raymond)or that News Radio guy

Reality show fame-whore: I'd like to see a former Survivor - like Stephanie or Tom (I'm sure Rob and Amber have asked but Just. Say No.) ( And No-marosa. !)

Professional (former) athlete: ? (Need some help on this one)

Former pop star: Debbie Gibson? Tiffany? Maybe Lance Bass - unless he's still working on that whole "I'm going to the moon with the Russians" thing

Model/reality show fame-whore redux: This one's got Angie Everheart written all over it.

ABC plant: Casting call: Sexy clothing-challenged soap starlet wanted, to play the underdog role.
    This is fun. I'd suggest that they could have one of the "dancers" from ANTM, like YaYa. Of course, that would hypoe someone else's reality show.....what network was Trista on?

FORT Newbie...but wise SheezaLuLu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boxhill
    This is fun. I'd suggest that they could have one of the "dancers" from ANTM, like YaYa. Of course, that would hypoe someone else's reality show.....what network was Trista on?
    Trista was ABC all the way--the first Bachelorette and had HUGE media attention! I really thought that she would have lasted longer on this show--she used to dance for the Miami Heat, so she has the moves. I didn't like her partner tho--and they didn't have chemistry. Maybe that is shy Kelly Monaco went farther--they had chemistry AND wardrobe malfunctions, a winning combination--NOT in my opinion...

How about some more retired Bachelorettes then? NOT Jenn Schefft, but maybe Meredith, or Trashy Trish or Canadian sexpot Kim from the last show?
    As for soap stars, I do like Kelly Ripa myself--(former AMC star Hayley) or maybe Alicia Minshew (the current Kendall). But first, I think she needs lots of protein shakes to fatten her up. Cutie pie Alexa Havens (Babe on AMC)

Someone mentioned Michael Vartan--yum! And I would LOVE to see Jennifer Garner on this show!!!! but alas, the pregnancy might be a little inconvenient for that at the moment

Guys Josh Duham-m-m-m-el (AMC, Las Vegas), Walt Willy (Jackson Montomery AMC)--all the boys from Friends...NOT the Donald! I like the guy who plays Jack on Will and Grace--can't think of this name at the moment

FORT Fogey
    I know one person who really wants to be on there:

Elizabeth Jarosz from season two of The Apprentice. She has made it clear many times over she wants to be on that show.

Wayne Brady or Colin Mochrie "Whos Line" would be hilarious!!!
    Chittlins forever y'all!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    I just read on another site that Lisa Rinna will be on the next Dancing with the Stars, as will Drew Lachey, Nick's bro :

Lisa Rinna's got a busy month coming up. Not only will we see her back on Veronica Mars in January, but word is she's signed on to do Dancing with the Stars, too. I'm hearing that Jessica Simpson's brother-in-law, 98 Degrees' Drew Lachey, is dancing as well.
    link
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I heard Jerry Rice and Robert Wagner, too, cafegirl. Show premieres January 5.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I heard Jerry Rice and Robert Wagner, too, cafegirl. Show premieres January 5.
    Thanks, Broadway. If they keep the same number of participants as last time (3 guys, 3 girls), then we have our three guys:
    Jerry Rice
    Robert Wagner
    Drew Lachey.

Now, I wonder who the other two women are?
    Lisa Rinna
    ??
    ???
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I wonder if they'll follow the same trend? Guys... we had one athlete, one actor, one musician.. and we do this time as well.

Girls we had one model, one actress, and one reality show hussy. We now know one actress.... could we possibly have a model and another reality show hussy?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast