+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: 6/8 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest
    I'm sorry Krom, but WHO is Stacy and Stacy's Mom??
    Heh... and if you can't launch Krom's link......... Stacy's Mom is a song by Fountains of Wayne. Rachel starred in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Rachel's most famous dance experience: Here's one link which works I think, although there are other places (she er... dances in the later part of the video)
    OMG That picture is enough to make me think the video is too racy! And her real daughter is in it too? WOW Not a good choice for mom to make.

Have a good evening everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Heh... and if you can't launch Krom's link......... Stacy's Mom is a song by Fountains of Wayne. Rachel starred in the video.
    Hey, her pole dancing for that probably was good training for this. And the bending and pulling on her leg thing is what I was alluding to being similiar to the video. Really, erotic dancing probably is only different because of the outfits. Or in the case of Kelly this week, not different.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Damn, I'm gonna really, really miss Ryan

Oh no!!! Ryan's Trista is gone! Waaaaah! She certainly wasn't the worst dancer and this was important to her so I'm sorry to see him her go. She got gypped when partners were assigned.

It looked like there was supposed to be more to their final dance, but she was too upset and told him to forgetaboutit.

I think Evander's gone next week after that fiasco tonight!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest
    OMG That picture is enough to make me think the video is too racy! And her real daughter is in it too? WOW Not a good choice for mom to make.
    I have to think that her daughter is used to her mom being an object of lust. It's kind of Rachel's whole career, even as 35.

I actually didn't know till finding that article for the video link that that was her real daughter. The kid is good looking, but has a much more Rod-like build (wiry, not um... bountiful like Mom).

I dunno. I guess I'm reacting to the tongue-in-cheek aspect of the video more than the mommy/daughter part. I think it's good they've fostered a sense of humor in the kid. The video is sexy, but it's about a very real subject--adolescent fantasy. It's innocent in the way that all such things are--that the really complex forms of lust don't really match up to what kids envision.

Getting back to the dancing show... I think there's consistency that, as I said before, the women who are willing to touch the men are doing the best. Charlotta is using every opportunity to look like she's John's girl (keep your eyes on her when they are standing next to each other but not dancing--its the whole head on his shoulder and looking up at him thing), and that makes a subtle sensual impression on viewers. Rachel is more out there in her conduct--it's more of a white hot sex thing than Charlotta's constant snuggly approach. But they both leave an impression.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    Oh no!!! Ryan's Trista is gone! Waaaaah! She certainly wasn't the worst dancer and this was important to her so I'm sorry to see him her go. She got gypped when partners were assigned.

It looked like there was supposed to be more to their final dance, but she was too upset and told him to forgetaboutit.
    I noticed that the abc.com website has already taken down Trista's picture...guess they didn't want to keep it a secret from people on the West coast???
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    I couldn't believe Rachael was in the final 2. Her dances are great ! People are probably judging her for other cases and that isn't fair hehe. I really thought Rachael is the best out of the girls and number 2, after John. I hope Kelly goes home next week.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread