+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Bruno Tonioli - Judge

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Bruno Tonioli - Judge

YouTube - The Soup: Bruno Bares All

Here's a clip for anyone who wants to check it out. I've seen more of these judges than I care to think about. CA as a backup dancer for Madonna, Len shirtless during Dance Center, and now Bruno

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3886518;
    YouTube - The Soup: Bruno Bares All

Here's a clip for anyone who wants to check it out. I've seen more of these judges than I care to think about. CA as a backup dancer for Madonna, Len shirtless during Dance Center, and now Bruno
    Well, all righty then, just moving on along.....

I 'spect that was a little more than I wanted to know, but I declare he was have a good time!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I'm surprised no one has commented on the silliness of Bruno shaking maracas and hips for Dole products in a commercial. It really is funny.

Side Note: Gorgeous hunk William Levy is featured in an ad for cable service. It's fun to see "familiar" faces pop up (or out) of refrigerators and TVs.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I haven't seen Bruno in a commercial. I'll have to watch for it, or look it up on YouTube.
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I'm surprised no one has commented on the silliness of Bruno shaking maracas and hips for Dole products in a commercial. It really is funny.

Side Note: Gorgeous hunk William Levy is featured in an ad for cable service. It's fun to see "familiar" faces pop up (or out) of refrigerators and TVs.
    I was not that taken in by William during his stint on DWTS, and the truth is that I found the constant screaming and idolizing over him irritating to no end; however, as crazy and dorky as it would appear to be in stark reality, the guy actually does come across as sexy in that clever, but silly little M&M commercial in a way that he never was in any way on the show in my not so humble opinion.
    moflan likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12