+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: John O'Hurley - Celebrity Dancer

Quote Originally Posted by angelgirl39
    Has anyone else noticed the heavy airplay of that insurance complany commercial, featuring John and that guy Tony who was a contestant on Mr. Romance? It's a hoot! I'd like to think that they're pandering to us FORT fans as a very desirable demographic. Heh...
    Yeah, I love that commercial, too. But they've been playing that commercial since at least October of last year (there's a reason I remember seeing it then )
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Ugh!!! I'm sooooooo disgusted with that show!!! True, and Real dancers know that John and Charlotte should have won!!!

They were the BEST!!!

FORT Newbie

wanna get paid to learn to dance by John O'Hurley?

Contact me at janelle_renee@yahoo.com
    I am currently casting audience members for an instructional dance shoot taught by John O'Hurley and Charlotta set for Dec. 18th in Hollywood.

http://celebrity.aol.com/people/atao...201962,00.html

Aww... congrats to John O'Hurley and his wife... they're expecting their first child in December!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: John O'Hurley - Celebrity Dancer

Link Here

Anyone looking for a small inexpensive house near Rodeo Drive??

Be sure and click the link in the story and you can see a photo tour of his house that is for sale....... Beautiful home!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Wow, that is one gorgeous home, isn't it? I'd say he very much likes white but I have to admit I've never understood the affection people have for French doors that open w/o screens. My neighbors have them, and by the end of the night, every fly and moth within miles has settled inside. I'm not sure, but I think Rodeo Drive even has insects.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

They might have these special screens that are attached at the sides, but not attached until wanted. They wouldn't show now, it wouldn't photograph well. We have them on our french doors. You'd never know they are there as they roll up (like a window shade only sideways) and the housing just looks like it is part of the door moulding.
    Tahoe bound....

Ah, I didn't know about screens like that. Yes, you're probably right then that he would most likely have them, but they wouldn't want them photographed. Now...I wonder if my neighbors know about them and have just chosen to live with bugs in the house.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567