From the official site:
    PROFESSION:
    Actress

HEIGHT:
    5'1

PARTNER:
    Alec Mazo

BACKGROUND:
    Born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Kelly was a sporty child who enjoyed soccer, track and softball.

CAREER:
    Kelly currently stars in ABC's daytime soap General Hospital as Sam McCall, the pregnant mistress of Port Charles' mob boss Sonny Corinthos. Kelly also starred as Tess Ramsey in General Hospital spin-off series Port Charles, for which she was nominated for a Daytime Emmy. She has also appeared on Spin City and a variety of feature films.

PERSONAL:
    Kelly lives in Los Angeles. She is involved numerous children's charity events and programs for the elderly.

Okay... no Kelly Monaco love here?

I'm left wondering if this show was planned for last year, as the descriptions for these people are old. Kelly's character on GH hasn't been the pregnant mistress of Sonny Corinthos for quite awhile now.

She's such a teeny little thing; her partner better take care not to throw her across the room on one of his more gallant twirls.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Okay... no Kelly Monaco love here?

I'm left wondering if this show was planned for last year, as the descriptions for these people are old. Kelly's character on GH hasn't been the pregnant mistress of Sonny Corinthos for quite awhile now.

She's such a teeny little thing; her partner better take care not to throw her across the room on one of his more gallant twirls.

I think she is so cute. I'll definatly be pulling for her.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

I am not a soap oprea fan, so I had no idea who she is. Seems a bit short for a actress, but not for a potential Tom Cruise girlfriend.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    You're right, her character thinks she's pregnant again but she's been with Jason Morgan for quite awhile now. On Port Charles she was Livvy. Tess was just part of a dual role she played for a short time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    I am not a soap oprea fan, so I had no idea who she is. Seems a bit short for a actress, but not for a potential Tom Cruise girlfriend.
    You would think so, but he usually ends up with taller women. I'm not sure who this is either, but she is cute. Any particular reason she's wearing the "crown"?

This is the Playboy bunny, right?

Superfly... yes, yes she was a Playboy bunny, too.

Jennifer... I'm hoping that Wonder Woman crown is part of one of her outfits. Heh
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by superfly
    This is the Playboy bunny, right?
    Actually, NOT a Bunny. The Bunnies are/were the waitresses/hostesses at the Playboy clubs. I don't even know if there are any current clubs or bunnies.

Kelly Monaco was a Playmate...the nekkid centerfold with a staple in her navel. I have discarded all my old Playboy copies, but for a little bitty girl, I remember she looked pretty hot.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    most of the ladies seem short and that includes Rachel 5 10 is short for a model...

the clips didn't look that odd so they must have been careful with the camera angles and stuff......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast