+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Kelly Monaco - Celebrity Dancer

I love her and she is so beautiful. And she from philly too so thats wasup. Im going to have to start watching her soap now since i wont be able to see her no more
    Mariah TLC Lil Kim Christina Jennifer Hudson Guy

FORT Regular
    I for one never thought her attitude sucks. I like her attitude. She is very determined and has advanced so much since the 1st show. I felt that John was good but he thought that he had it rapped up. But, you never know in these shows. Kelly had a very good fan base and in the final analysis she came out on top. Glad that she won. I have never watched the tv show that she was in but I just liked her spirt and determination.

To me, all the contestants appeared to be determined. I didn't see anything special about Kelly as far as that goes... Just because she used to suck but got better doesn't make her any more determined than the ones who were good all along

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur
    To me, all the contestants appeared to be determined. I didn't see anything special about Kelly as far as that goes... Just because she used to suck but got better doesn't make her any more determined than the ones who were good all along
    Exactly--they were all working very hard, and none of them were pros. Kelly just kept going on and on about how she isn't a professional, while the rest retained some dignity.

I just found out that Kelly was a Playboy Playmate. No wonder stripping is her forte!

Quote Originally Posted by rilond
    I for one never thought her attitude sucks. I like her attitude. She is very determined and has advanced so much since the 1st show. I felt that John was good but he thought that he had it rapped up. But, you never know in these shows. Kelly had a very good fan base and in the final analysis she came out on top. Glad that she won. I have never watched the tv show that she was in but I just liked her spirt and determination.
    I agree with you. I didn't like her at first but after my favorite got voted off I started paying more attention to her and liked what I saw. she was very good and seemed to enjoy herself.
    I doubt that they chose their own costumes. I think the directors of the show had people to dress the different participants in whatever they thought would look best. It's hard to imagine anything that she wouldn't look good in. She's a cute girl and turned out to be a very good dancer, in my opinion.
    I also liked John but his over confidence was a turn off for me. If he'd been as good as he thought he was, he would have won by a landslide.

Confused

Just don't get it

Yeah, Kelly worked hard, as did all the other contestants, HOWEVER, Kelly wore those skimpy little costumes and shook Her--- to compensate for NOT REALLY DANCING.

There J-U-S-T W-A-S N-O R-E-E-A-A-L-L F-E-E-L-I-N-G in her dance.

There were some nice moves every once in a while, but dancers couldn't really get into the flow of what Kelly and her partner were doing. I watched the show weekly with a group of people Wed. nite and everyone was soooooooo disappointed at the Finale.

Kelly may be a nice girl - but we vote for the DANCE & DANCERS

Those judges were worse than ANTM's Nole, Nigel, MR. J, Kimmora AND TYRA
    Last edited by MouthAlmighty; 07-08-2005 at 05:36 PM.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Kelly and Alex was just on "The Tonight Show"....she was naming off the other celebrity dancers to Jay and she didn't mention Trista....hmmm...LOL....Jay also asked her about getting straight 10's and she made the comment that she still got 3 10's after she fell down on her knees.....Her and Alex was going to dance them to commercial and Alex did a little sling away from him and she turned her ankle and almost fell and Jay managed to catch her and swoop her up in his arms.....kinda embarrasing for the winner of the Dance show!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama
    Kelly and Alex was just on "The Tonight Show"....she was naming off the other celebrity dancers to Jay and she didn't mention Trista....hmmm...LOL....Jay also asked her about getting straight 10's and she made the comment that she still got 3 10's after she fell down on her knees.....Her and Alex was going to dance them to commercial and Alex did a little sling away from him and she turned her ankle and almost fell and Jay managed to catch her and swoop her up in his arms.....kinda embarrasing for the winner of the Dance show!
    I saw them on The Tonight Show, too. You know what's a disappointment, on the finale she said something like she's never a winner so it was good to finally win (sorry, I can't remember the exact quote), but on The Tonight Show she didn't seem to show that excited, no more an underdog side. When Jay mentioned the trophy, she said that it wouldn't fit on her mantel, nor would she want it there. It seemed ungrateful. But to give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe she was going along with Jay's jokes about it.

Also, she commented that the show consisted of semi-celebrities. I bet the others sure liked being called that.
    Last edited by film_tv_girl; 07-09-2005 at 07:50 AM.

It only interview was awkward. It seems like Jay knew nothing about the show and Alec and Kelly weren't too interested.

What a damn shame 'pitiful' that Kelly and her partner represent the 'best' of ballroom dancing from that show.

Disappointing Finale

John and Charlotta were gracious, hilarious and yet classy!!! Good Luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast