+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Kelly Monaco - Celebrity Dancer

FORT Newbie
    I thought the judges were unfairly harsh on Ms. Monaco.

She seemed the least at ease of the ladies yesterday.
    That might be because of her eardrum problem, although she didn't try to fish for votes by claiming to have danced on in the face of excess dizziness.
    Actually, Trista could have trawled for sympathy votes too by saying her back was playing up, but didn't.

Neva heard of her but she looks like this girl when I laid eyes on her...

Looks:Yay
    Dance Presence: Nay

I do agree that she did look like a corpse while moving around. Sorry she look like she was NOT enjoying herself...

I love Kelly Monaco. She's an incredible actress! GO KELLY!

I hope she doesnt get kicked off! She is the only person I know of on the show, apart from Trista, and she seems rather annoying!

She's originally from PA and that's all I need to know to continue to stick up for her. It took a lot of poise and great acting ability to take the poison the judges were spewing at her and not respond in kind. There seems to be little love lost between her and her partner which will continue to be a problem for her. She's a professional though with and without her clothes and will be able to work through it.

I am watching the encore presentation. I really think the judges were way to hard on her. And she could have taken the twirls out and done an easier routine but she pressed on. Big thumbs up for that. I didn't think she looked like a corpse. She seemed at ease to me. IMHO she was better than Evander.

I think she was very engaged with her partner, they were looking at each other and it seemed really romantic to me! I hope she wins!

Quote Originally Posted by t_ffy
    I think she was very engaged with her partner, they were looking at each other and it seemed really romantic to me! I hope she wins!

The final points they got = goin buh bye very soon I hate to say

FORT Newbie
    I thought the judges were very harsh on her too, however she did look very nervous when she started.

Did anybody else notice that there was one judge who seemed to be so critical of the women? It was the older appearing judge (sorry, don't know his name). He didn't seem to have much good to say about either the professional women dancers nor the celebrity women.

I hope Kelly does better next week. (hmmm..guess I should read how this show works. Somebody gets eliminated each week?) She was one of my favorites going into this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast