From the official site:

PROFESSION:
    Supermodel, Actress

HEIGHT:
    5'10

PARTNER:
    Jonathan Roberts

BACKGROUND:
    Born and raised in Auckland, New Zealand, Rachel dreamed of being a ballerina from an early age. Her dreams of dancing were not to come true, because by the age of 17 Rachel was working as an international model.

Rachel posed for Sports Illustrated magazine in 1989 and quickly became one of the most photographed cover girls in the world.

CAREER:
    As one of the world's most instantly recognizable models, Rachel graced the covers of hundreds of magazines including Vogue, Sports Illustrated and Elle to name a few. She has been the face of Covergirl, Revlon and Pantene.

Rachel has recently branched out into acting, and has appeared in numerous feature and independent films, including Rock Star, El Padrino, Ozzie, Macarthur Park and 12 Rounds. TV work includes playing Judd Nelson's lesbian girlfriend on Suddenly Susan and appearances on The Drew Carey Show. Rachel also hosted ABC's Are You Hot.

Last year, Rachel starred in the title role of the Fountains of Wayne song Stacey's Mom. The video was among the top five most viewed videos of the year.

PERSONAL:
    At just 21, Rachel married legendary rock star Rod Stewart. The marriage was not to last, but it did produce two beautiful children Renee (13) and Liam (11), who live with Rachel in Los Angeles.

LG.
    if she trained in ballet, she'll probably be a decent dancer.

Has to be her worst picture ever.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Bill, I was just going to post the same thing...I hardly recognized her.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

It's funny, I've actually never understood her beauty... To me she's just another young blond thing that graced Rod's arm

K

Quote Originally Posted by KMK0902
    It's funny, I've actually never understood her beauty... To me she's just another young blond thing that graced Rod's arm

K
    Okay, obviously you've never seen the video for the Fountains of Wayne song "Stacy's Mom". See that and you'll understand why even an older Rachel Hunter (she's no "young blond thing these days, she's 36 I believe) has some... er... huge sex appeal. Maybe that's it--it's MORE sex appeal than beauty.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    LOL yep...She worked that pole in that music video pretty well. I like Rachael and hopes she does well.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    And when is 36 not qualified to be a "young blond thing" anymore?

A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    (she's no "young blond thing these days, she's 36 I believe) .

:nono

Hey. I resemble that remark. The nerve.

p.s. I think this gal deserves the profession of "reality star" almost as much as Trista does.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    I may be reading this wrong but since when has Judd Nelson been a lesbian...somecopy writer appears to have misplaced a modifier....

Gasp

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast