+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Trista Sutter - Celebrity Dancer

I thought they had one of the better dances (technically) if she would not have mugged into every camera at the end of every move, I would have liked it a lot better.

I thought they were better tahn Evander Hollyfield and his partner.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    Ryan is a tough, sexy man who has enough confidence in his masculinity to write poetry and openly show his love for his wife. When they got married, they moved to HIS home not hers. She uses his last name. He was unhappy with all of the pink at the wedding and spoke up or it would have been a Pepto Bismo vomit wedding. When he was in the Iron Man Comp, she was there to support him wearing VERY casual clothes, clearly not looking for a photo op. I don't even think she was wearing make-up.

Being gorgeous and soft spoken doesn't make him a wimp. There is no doubt in my mind that he "wears the pants" of that family. Love is sometimes perceived as a weakness but while he may indulge her at times, I'm sure he is the one who keeps her grounded when her famewhore tendencies flare up. Remember that she is an intelligent woman even though she sometimes comes across as a pink ball of fluff. His occupation and friends alone are a big indicator that he is a manly man.

So you think you can take both me and Muduh in a rumble, huh? Maybe just reading this post is enough punishment for you. I'll have to consult with my Second.
    We don't have to go it alone. I'll get my son to bring the whole A shift at his fire house, okay?
    *We were willing to play nice till they stepped over our line in the dirt, weren't we?*

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    We don't have to go it alone. I'll get my son to bring the whole A shift at his fire house, okay?
    *We were willing to play nice till they stepped over our line in the dirt, weren't we?*
    Agreed! It looks like he has some backup, but we should still be able to take 'em.

Kelly was criticized for being too serious and Trista for being giddy. Where is the middle ground? Trista may have been a dancer (how long ago?), but this TYPE of dancing is so different I don't see an advantage. Joey's past experience is closer to this TYPE.

Ladies! Ryan is MY TV boyfriend, so you can't have him. I just love a sexy, sincere, athletic and sweet man rolled into one. He's a rare guy. He was no different than any other guy getting married, he let his woman have her way. He just had to show up, on time in a tux. Don't even get me started about being a studly fireman....

Quote Originally Posted by critter
    Ladies! Ryan is MY TV boyfriend, so you can't have him. I just love a sexy, sincere, athletic and sweet man rolled into one. He's a rare guy. He was no different than any other guy getting married, he let his woman have her way. He just had to show up, on time in a tux. Don't even get me started about being a studly fireman....
    Well I'm not sure about dberk, but Ryan's dad would probably be more my speed. I'm pretty sure that we are all on the same side here, so just slip in line there right between a couple of the guys in turnouts and we'll defend our guys honor, okay?
    I for one thought that he looked quite cute sitting there watching his wife dance with......what WAS she dancing with anyway? I'd rather have seen Ryan dancing with her, even if he couldn't move his feet. Now that would have been a dance partner!

I know its been awhile since Trista dance with the Miami Heat and it's different styles of danceing but it is still dancing. She probably already had rythem and beat. Unlike Evander and John. And now that you mention it DBerk I think Joey has an unfair advantage too. For the same reasons Trista does.

For the record I'm a woman too. And I think Ryan is all those great things you all said about him. But I still agree with JR that he is a lap dog. But I'd prefer to see him out there than Trista. Whoever it was that said she mugged for the camera with every turn stole the thought right out of my head.

FORT Fogey
    In Trista's defense, playing to the audience/camera is part of a ballroom dance competition. She was certainly coached to do this.

I do not fault her for seeking gigs on TV. It sure beats a 9 to 5, 40+ hour a week job!

I do think she should go back to blonde and cut some bangs though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    In Trista's defense, playing to the audience/camera is part of a ballroom dance competition. She was certainly coached to do this.

I do not fault her for seeking gigs on TV. It sure beats a 9 to 5, 40+ hour a week job!

I do think she should go back to blonde and cut some bangs though.
    You are so right, Dogbat. Anyone who has ever watched professional ballroom competition knows that all the semi-finalists and finalists play to the audience/judges in just that way. Their overly dramatic facial expressions are part of the performance.

Well, I guess America is finally sick of Trista. Man did she looked pissed last night and hurt. I have to agree with America. She's had her 15+ minutes of fame. Surprised but glad they were eliminated.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    The problem with Trista is that she's such a goody goody-- just not very likeable. She needed to be elimated.

+ Reply to Thread