Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Trista Sutter - Celebrity Dancer

let see

The Batchlor
    the batchlorette
    Trist and Ryans wedding show thing
    She was also on Fear Factor, though she didnt compette
    Dancing with the stars.

She is long over due for her spot on the surreal life!

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    dberk -- JR's a dude.
    Does that mean he'll want to fight me afterall, but for a different reason?

SORRY, JR, I hate when people think I'm a man so I feel really bad about this. Not bad enough to let you diss my boy, Ryan, but really bad.

Don't be doin no apologizin. He dissed our boy. I'll hold your coat while you teach him some respect.

JR.
    Sorry ladies, but you can not honestly tell me he is not a lap dog. Come on, be honest now

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    Sorry ladies, but you can not honestly tell me he is not a lap dog. Come on, be honest now
    Ryan is a tough, sexy man who has enough confidence in his masculinity to write poetry and openly show his love for his wife. When they got married, they moved to HIS home not hers. She uses his last name. He was unhappy with all of the pink at the wedding and spoke up or it would have been a Pepto Bismo vomit wedding. When he was in the Iron Man Comp, she was there to support him wearing VERY casual clothes, clearly not looking for a photo op. I don't even think she was wearing make-up.

Being gorgeous and soft spoken doesn't make him a wimp. There is no doubt in my mind that he "wears the pants" of that family. Love is sometimes perceived as a weakness but while he may indulge her at times, I'm sure he is the one who keeps her grounded when her famewhore tendencies flare up. Remember that she is an intelligent woman even though she sometimes comes across as a pink ball of fluff. His occupation and friends alone are a big indicator that he is a manly man.

So you think you can take both me and Muduh in a rumble, huh? Maybe just reading this post is enough punishment for you. I'll have to consult with my Second.

Ryan was also IIRC an all conference safety in the Big 12, which ain't the weak WAC or Moutian West conference but one of the best college football confernces in the country. Being a former football player myself I can but respect the man. Besides many of my boys in college gave me a hard time saying I was a whipped puppy when I met my future wife as a sophmore in college and immediately was ready to settled down after being known as a player my freshman year. I can't knock the man without knocking myself.
    Last edited by Blackshade; 06-04-2005 at 06:20 AM.

I still call him Pixie Boy.

Trista has great shoulders n'biceps! She needs to go back to blonde, though, I think. She looks better with the sunny hair.

I do not like her partner. At all.

Do you know that when they walked off at the end I thought she was injured(since it was live)?

Trista and her partner get my vote for most boring dance routine. I mean she was a dancer for Miami Heat. (An unfair advantage if you ask me.) I was really expecting something great. Maybe a little faster pace. I don't know. It just wasn't that good to me.

And I agree with JR about Ryan. (Running for the door now.)

I've got your back, CantGetNuf. Ryan's face reminds me of a thumb-print. I read in this morning's newspaper that Ryan tore his Achilles tendon, so that will pretty well kill any NFL asperations this year.

As for Trista's dancing--she fits in pretty well with the rest of the "stars" on the show.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

FORT Regular
    I thought trista's dance was the most boring one of all, hope she goes this week.

+ Reply to Thread