+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Trista Sutter - Celebrity Dancer

Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    I do think it looks better blonde, but I don't think it's the color so much as the unflattering "style" (or lack of one).

And my goodness, she does have a huge forehead (aka a "fivehead" or "eighthead")
    I thought that too. It isn't the color so much but the lack of style. It just looks greasy or something.
    I like her a lot though. I'll probably check the show out.

I liked Trista, even though she was a complete slut. I like Ryan too.
    This show looks like it might be pleasant to watch.

I'm thinking the hairstyle is for the dancing. They probably took the photo before a taping of the competition. If her hair were flying all about during the dancing, her partner could get a bad hair whipping, not to mention the hair hitting Trista in the face or getting in her mouth during a spin or something . Just a thought to explain the hairstyle question...... Don't have anything to offer on the color question.....

I like Trista, I've seen her interviews, and she talks completely normal from what I can tell. Perky and all. I really like her hotter than hell husband too. Such a nice guy. How he ended up on the Bachlorette, I'll never know. From the previews, she looks pretty good dancing. If I can see a glimps of Ryan in the audience, I'll be happy.

I will give her credit for actually taking the Bachelor seriously and choosing the right guy, not the right now guy that Charlie would have been.

As far as mediawhoredom goes, hey, go for it. I seems like a fun show and there is a long list of people I would be more upset about seeing again.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

All you have to do is look at the number of hits this thread has to see how popular she is for whatever the reason. She is obviously going to bring veiwers to the show.
    Last edited by Unklescott; 06-01-2005 at 07:55 PM.

I saw a promo of hers the other day for the show, and it was truly amazing. Her voice was at least an octave lower than when she had the blonde hair.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    I will give her credit for actually taking the Bachelor seriously and choosing the right guy, not the right now guy that Charlie would have been.
    Well, she had a player and a lap dog to choose from...I can't give her that much credit

Well, she had a player and a lap dog to choose from...I can't give her that much credit
    He can sit in my lap anyday, or better yet I'll sit on his!!

I didn't like the way they ended their dance, with the little walk off.
    Other than that though I thought they did very well.
    After the head judge commented that Kelly Monaco's dance was too much flowers and not enough lawn, I was watching out for what my untrained eye thought was a well-balanced dance and I thought Trista and her partner hit the nail on the head.

+ Reply to Thread