+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Trista Sutter - Celebrity Dancer

Poor Trista, everyone is so cruel to her I dunno but I loved her as the B'ette and on the Bach and their wedding and them on Fear Factor . And I always thought she was very bright-- she is the only one of 9 to choose the right guy/gal
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I don't see what's wrong with being a Reality Star. I look at them the same as I look at sitcom TV stars, etc. Not everyone can be on multiple reality shows so there is obviously something that Trista has that works with reality TV.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna
    Poor Trista, everyone is so cruel to her I dunno but I loved her as the B'ette and on the Bach and their wedding and them on Fear Factor . And I always thought she was very bright-- she is the only one of 9 to choose the right guy/gal
    Aw, I'd better confess: I actually LIKE Trista and I agree -- she's very bright. Anyone with a Masters's Degree in physical therapy has to be intelligent.

She's the only contestant on The Bachelor/Bachelorette series who had a happy ending that brought me to tears. Seriously. I hope she and Ryan stick together forever.

But I'm just rippin' on her because I can't stand the brown look, and it's a lot more fun to rip on her than just say something like, "I prefer the blonde hair to the new brunette look."

That's all.

I also like Trista and I hope she goes far on this show.
    She does look different with Brown hair, but I think that is her natural color.
    I can't help but wonder how she is going to pull this off with her back problems I have read about, but maybe her back has gotten better.

On a side note to those of you that don't like her.... don't watch the show.

That is what I am doing with Romber .
    I am not going to watch their wedding.

JMO

Curly

LG.
    so, I'm watching tv with a friend when an ad for Dancing with the Stars comes on, and my friend asks "who are these 'stars' anyway?" How do I explain to a non-reality watcher how on God's green earth this woman is considered a "star" I don't know. I don't mind Trista as long as 1.) she doesn't talk much, and 2.) her birthday doesn't fall during filming so everyone has to give her a big ole bootlicking gift. I'm happy that she married Ryan, though, as it was sweet that they have a real relationship that started in such a weird situation as a dating show.

I'm hoping she'll be good at this, with her Miami heat background. She seems pretty competitive, and may take this very seriously, which could be fun to watch. I agree about the hair though...it's got to go.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I do think it looks better blonde, but I don't think it's the color so much as the unflattering "style" (or lack of one).

And my goodness, she does have a huge forehead (aka a "fivehead" or "eighthead")
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Many bottle blondes go back to their natural color when they are or are trying to become pregnant. There, I've started a rumor!

Why is this woman still on our TV?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    I don't mind Trista as long as 1.) she doesn't talk much, and 2.) her birthday doesn't fall during filming so everyone has to give her a big ole bootlicking gift.
    Ah, the memories....

It's too early to be so analytical but hows does "reality" and "star" really go together....is there a bit of irony there?
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread