+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Trista Sutter - Celebrity Dancer

I definitely don't think she was the worst dancer. But, I also don't think she was all that disappointed and actually seemed relieved. I don't think she liked that dancer they paired her up with. I can't say I blame her.... he looked and acted so smarmy.

That's the reason that I mentioned dancing with a different partner each week. That would give a much more accurate view of who is the best.

I didn't find Trista that great and I'm not annoyed of her because I never watched the Bachelorette or anything. I didn't think she danced all that great and wasn't shocked when she was the one who left. I also thought she was bottom 3 so either her or the girl from GH were my guesses to leave.

I surprised myself by reacting with disappointment when she was cut loose. I missed the show the previous week, and the background stuff before her dance, so I have no opinion about her partner, but I thought she did quite well (I'm obivously no dancer ). Strictly dance-wise I thought Evander or Kelly should have gone before her.

I actually thought she seemed quite likable, and it appeared the brown hair has lowered her voice...she seems to have lost the baby talk. She's got one hell of a body on her, too.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Fogey
    I love Trista! She seems very grounded and healthy. She didn't get into all this for the money - otherwise she wouldn't have picked a poor fireman on the Bachelorette.

My theories are that while American generally liked her and Ryan as reality stars, they haven't accepted them as anything more. With so much reality tv these days, she and Ryan are becoming old news (although I think they are charming and I hope they stick around).

Also, Trista's brown hair could have had something to do with it....she's not as cute as a brunette.

Curly_Hair
    On a side note to those of you that don't like her.... don't watch the show.

That is what I am doing with Romber .
    I am not going to watch their wedding.

JMO

Curly
    Some of us enjoy Dancing With The Stars and expect to see STARS not reality contestants. Trista was fine on Bachelor but once around with her was enough. After I've watched any reality show I'm tired of all contestants and don't want to see them over and over. Same with most reality shows I don't want to see celebrities but real people, not wannabes either. Over exposure of Rob & Amber has put me off ever wanting to see another reality contestant again, they were ok first time around but darn give it a rest. Just disappear forever and out of my sight. Trista needs to get over herself she has had more than her 15 minutes, move on already and give tv viewers a break.
    Last edited by Oceansands; 06-10-2005 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oceansands
    Curly_Hair

Some of us enjoy Dancing With The Stars and expect to see STARS not reality contestants. Trista was fine on Bachelor but once around with her was enough. After I've watched any reality show I'm tired of all contestants and don't want to see them over and over. Same with most reality shows I don't want to see celebrities but real people, not wannabes either. Over exposure of Rob & Amber has put me off ever wanting to see another reality contestant again, they were ok first time around but darn give it a rest. Just disappear forever and out of my sight. Trista needs to get over herself she has had more than her 15 minutes, move on already and give tv viewers a break.
    I also expected stars, but there sure aren't any. I thought that Trista had just as much right there as any of the other soap stars and has beens. I really didn't think that Trista needed to "get over herself" though. They hired her to do the job and she did it to the best of her ability. I wouldn't mind seeing her in other shows but probably not in one that the public votes on. Most people vote by their own personal dislikes and not because of who is the best contestant. Trista wouldn't have won but she should have stayed a couple of more weeks. There are worse than her who will be back next week, and the next.

Nobody voted AGAINST Trista--that isn't the way the voting is set up. Even if every single voter thought that Trista was second-best, she'd still lose. It might be more fair if voters were required to rank their top three favorites.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler
    Yes! There is a God. I'm shocked she is gone and happy to know that there are plenty of people out there as tired of her as I am.

My sentiments exactly. I was joyous to see that America has spoken, and the verdict is: Go away Trista! And don't ever show up on our tv sets again!

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl
    My sentiments exactly. I was joyous to see that America has spoken, and the verdict is: Go away Trista! And don't ever show up on our tv sets again!
    America actually said no such thing. She was out voted on this ONE show. There are many more shows to be had and certainly many of us who are waiting to see her in another one of them. It is a matter of opinion and mine is that she is a very cute and talented young woman. I hope to see her again, and soon. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if Ryan was involved next time either.

+ Reply to Thread