+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: NeNe Leakes & Tony Dovolani - Season 18

Re: NeNe Leakes & Tony Dovolani - Season 18

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    MAKS and NeNe?

TPTB aren't TOTALLY crazy, I think.

If they WERE, I believe they'd've just looked at the height matchups and put together the pairings based solely on that.

Which might've/would've probably ended in NeNe and Maks being paired.

Personality-wise, a pairing of those two would've been the equivalent of the Titanic on the dance floor (AND in the rehearsal studio!).

And perhaps jail time for one, the other, or both.

Good call to NOT put them together.
    Jail time for both
    ness and jucamer like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

NoNo would be the one in jail. She is paid to be loud, obnoxious and over the top. They tried a softer NoNo in RHOA, and everyone wondered when the ticking time bomb was going to explode. Then KABOOM she did what she does best, be her loud, obnoxious, over the top self. It's in her head, and DNA.

I know nene is out of control but i love her she is very entertaining and i like tony im pulling for these two. I think shes gonna really have to do well on the dance floor otherwise im afraid she may not go far in this competition i think more people view her as a villian and thats gonna hurt her in getting the fan votes but im predicting she will make it to week 4 at most. But i hope for the best
    bee stung lips likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mreid1472 View Post
    I know nene is out of control but i love her she is very entertaining and i like tony im pulling for these two. I think shes gonna really have to do well on the dance floor otherwise im afraid she may not go far in this competition i think more people view her as a villian and thats gonna hurt her in getting the fan votes but im predicting she will make it to week 4 at most. But i hope for the best
    I always loved Nene too, but this season she has gone haywire - I guess losing her TV show and having to move back to GA full time deflated her. Hopefully this stint on DWTS will boost her ego & she'll stop acting like a damn fool.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I always loved Nene too, but this season she has gone haywire - I guess losing her TV show and having to move back to GA full time deflated her. Hopefully this stint on DWTS will boost her ego & she'll stop acting like a damn fool.
    I watch quite a few of the RH's shows but I never watched Atlanta.

Then I heard all the rumblings of the "Pillow Talk" episode so of course who does not love a train wreck. I started watching Atlanta........NOW I have never seen any of the Ladies that are on that show.........BUT
    that NeNe or NoNo is a HOT ANGRY MESS. I have only seen the Pillow Talk and Bailey Bowl episodes and she is a nasty anger, jealous woman, throwing things.

Hmmm, I am really wondering how she will be on DWTS????
    jucamer likes this.
    KAREN

I loved Nene until that pillow talk episode & it was all downhill from there.....

From what I have read Nene is light on her feet and a quick study..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    The only two places I have seen her is on Glee where she played the swimming coach and that was from a show that was scripted. I more recently saw her do guest appearances on "The Chew". She was such a diva on that show and downright mean. I remember one time they had some sort of contest that they have where people submit their best recipes and she practically spit out one of the dishes, right in front of the woman who had made it, and had nothing good to say. Other times when they were trying food she never had anything good to say about anything she tried. People even wrote in asking them not to have her on as a guest because of her attitude. For Tony's sake I hope she doesn't act like that with him.

Best of Luck to Tony NeNe and hope she shows a better side of herself.

Note to Tony: Do not feed NeNe food and you should be good to go!
    overseas likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    For Tony's sake I hope she doesn't act like that with him.

Best of Luck to Tony NeNe and hope she shows a better side of herself.
    I hope not, too.

BUT . . .

Even TONY has a limit.

Remember KHATE?

'Nuff said, maybe.

Who knows?

"The Chew" is an ABC show. "Glee" was/is an ABC show, as well (?). By now, I'd say it's a safe bet to say that NeNe is WELL known around the offices of various ABC PTBs as being a rolling diva bitch, I would think. Tony showed with Khate that even though he IS a nice guy, he DOES have a limit. For all any of us know, NeNe may've ALREADY been called on the DWTS PTB carpet and read the riot act regarding her past behavior.

I hope so.

We SHALL, of course, see.

And as for being light on her feet?

Well, if rumors are correct about her having worked the pole back in the day in Atlanta, then I think she'd've HAD to've developed SOME kind of a stage presence and/or fancy footwork.

Regardless of WHAT dancing discipline that footwork came from!

We SHALL, of course, see.

Just some thoughts and MHO.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Glee is a Fox show. NeNe was also on The New Normal, but that was on NBC, which also owns Bravo.

She's been on The Chew and The View and GMA a bunch of times, but no more than any other celebrity guest looking to plug something.

I'm going to wait to see how she acts on the show before making any conclusions. Of all the RHs, she's had the most exposure to the non-reality side of professional Hollywood, and I would think she's acquired the understanding about how to temper her act based on the venue. RHOA wants her to turn the volume up for them, so she does. I doubt she's going to be that NeNe on DWTS. Maybe she'll play the diva for laughs once in a while.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 03-16-2014 at 08:53 PM.
    ness and jucamer like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast