+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: 11/04 DWTS 17 Performance/Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Re: 11/04 DWTS 17 Performance/Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by awesomekina23 View Post
    Ahh not Brant! He was the only guy left that I liked. He seemed very down-to-earth and he turned out to be a good dancer. Hopefully he has a lot of success after this.

I'm convinced Bill could pop a squat and leave a steaming pile of crap on the dance floor and he would be deemed safe. That's what he's been providing for weeks. Kudos to him for having fun but now's the time when the serious dancers should be left in the competition.

Amber was once again overscored. I do like her and I am a fan of Glee but the judges overpraise her week in and week out. That rumba was okay at best but nothing worthy of the top score.

I can't warm up to Jack. He's technically a good dancer but he never sells the dance for me. The Argentine Tango should be full of passion and his was just flat and emotionless.

Corbin's dance was good but I didn't get the whole burlesque thing.

I'm impressed with how much Leah has improved over the weeks. There's no way she should have won that dance off against Brant though.

I love me some Elizabeth but I did agree that her dance was not 10 worthy. I like that she provides the drama in her dances though and that she pushes herself with solo bits. I do find it interesting how the judges are tougher on some (Elizabeth and Corbin) than others (Amber, Bill, Jack, Leah).

I've thought for weeks that Corbin and Amber will be the final two and that has not changed.
    I'm not crazy about any of those who are left. I agree with most all you say. I'm hoping for a Corbin win at this point. Am so disappointed there will be no Brant to watch dance, I don't even care ito watch
    the rest of them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    I'm not crazy about any of those who are left. I agree with most all you say. I'm hoping for a Corbin win at this point. Am so disappointed there will be no Brant to watch dance, I don't even care ito watch
    the rest of them.
    I was not particularly a Brandt fan at all; but after he was eliminated, I tried to think objectively about the overall picture of DWTS that we have this season. What I came up with is that Brandt was probably the best overall contestant of the group - all factors considered - to take the trophy. From the information we had at hand, he had no prior dance experience. From what we witnessed and the scores he was given, he had a bodacious amount of natural dance abilility and the potential to continue to improving until the end. Because he had no prior known experience and was in no way noted as a "ringer", there was no controversy surrounding him, and he also had no known reputational controversies attached to his name. Finally, most viewers appeared to appreciate his visual appearance, and there was little concern about costume issues, etc. ( which is important to us on here !). Concluding with those thoughts, I decided that Bradt was the only one of the group that had no issues and the most potential; therefore, he would have been the best contestant to have eventually won the trophy in a "fair" ( we know it doesn't work that way!) world.

Too bad he didn't have enough fans.......

On with the show which I will continue to watch and enjoy.
    Shoepie likes this.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    the rest of them.
    I enjoyed Brant, and his dancing
    ilja and Baby's Breath like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread