+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Like Tree154Likes

Thread: 9/23 DWTS 17: Performance/Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 9/23 DWTS 17: Performance/Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

It wasn't DL's attitude that made me link him with Keyshawn . . .

It was his PRETTY MUCH COMPLETE AND TOTAL LACK OF DANCING ABILITY!!!!!!

DL's attitude STANK.

And, trying to be fair, maybe it was being such a fish out of water on DWTS that probably scared the daylights out of him and made him react the way he sometimes did.

But, then again, facts are FACTS: The man could NOT find a beat and MOVE or dance his way out of a wet paper bag!!!!!!

Frankly, as DL was the most RECENT celeb to be challenged in that regard (i.e., an inability to dance or being TAUGHT to dance, whilst being cast on a freakin' DANCING show!), he was the victim (erm, PERSON!) I thought of FIRST who most resembled Keyshawn in that regard.

And even though Keyshawn was in the same boat, dancing-wise, as DL was, Keyshawn's attitude was an ABSOLUTELY different ballgame.

So to speak!
    Last edited by ness; 09-23-2013 at 11:18 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

To the Point

I actually prefer the one night. It makes it all move faster. Tom will just need to cut the judges off faster next week. He can manage them!
    CupidGuest and Cootie like this.

SURE he can!

Once he gets a real feel for the timing of the one-night show, it'll be the usual smooth, hilarious sailing, I think, with Tom --- of course! --- navigating the ship!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I just don't like how rushed it is now...it was like watching an awards show when they rudely cut the winner off with the music. Poor Sharna didn't even get a chance to speak!

I like the one night, but they have to work on time management... meaning Bruno needs an on/off switch!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Yep.

Tom's gonna hafta DEFINITELY cut Bruno down to size when that needs to happen!

ETA . . .

And BRUNO'S gonna have to learn to be more succinct in his crits and cut out the unnecessary histrionics, or risk having Tom cut across him!

Which, let's face it, AIN'T gonna be easy for him to do, since he's grown into the monster he is over several seasons past.
    Last edited by ness; 09-23-2013 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    SURE he can!

Once he gets a real feel for the timing of the one-night show, it'll be the usual smooth, hilarious sailing, I think, with Tom --- of course! --- navigating the ship!
    Tom did try at one point to shut one of them down, and they kept on going. He needs a switch to shut off their microphone
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    I absolutely thought she was crazy when I heard she was doing this show, but she is so stinking inspirational and has so much to teach all of us about what it means to live!!
    I just have to learn to watch and not cry. I played it back when my husband came home and seeing Tristan tear up- well I left the room.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Before I read one word anyone has written here, I'm going to say one thing:

STFU CARRIE ANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's worse than BB Helen ever was!
    Sticker likes this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Wow, love the song. Lots of energy, we could see their feet ,the Paso was a good one!!
    Is it me or are they using the actual songs for some of the contemporary songs chosen. Tonight we heard a Lady GaGa, Pink, and 1 Direction song. All of them sounded like the original track, not a poor cover by a mediocre band. I wonder if current artists are saying sure you can use my song but you have to use MY song not some lame cover. If they are I applaud them.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    Is it me or are they using the actual songs for some of the contemporary songs chosen. Tonight we heard a Lady GaGa, Pink, and 1 Direction song. All of them sounded like the original track, not a poor cover by a mediocre band. I wonder if current artists are saying sure you can use my song but you have to use MY song not some lame cover. If they are I applaud them.
    I noticed that as well. I hope that is true and holds throughout the season.

I also noticed that both Mark and Tristan have full right arm tattoo sleeves. *sigh*

It was right that Keyshawn depart first, and it should be between the two Bills as to which gets the lower scores next week. I thought Bill E. danced better than Bill N. this week, but the vote will probably go to Bill N.

I wonder who the second guest judge will be...interesting.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread