+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Brant Daugherty & Peta Murgatroyd - Season 17

Re: Brant Daugherty & Peta Murgatroyd - Season 17

I agree with all of you regarding Peta. I don't care for her choreograph style at all. I think she lucked out winning when she had Donald Driver as her partner. Not only was he a very popular football star, but I don't think he would allow her to do what she did to Gilles. I even saw it with Sean - maybe not to the degree of her with Gilles, but for me she just isn't a great choreographer.

I see the same thing with Brant who has natural talent, but she is not going in the right direction at all. When they did the Quick Step I thought it was good and thought maybe she will work it out. This week with the Salsa she spent way too much time worrying about the lifts which weren't the important part of the dance. Instead she danced in front of him for awhile trying to cover up what she needed to spend more time on and that was the rest of the dance. When we finally got to see him he clearly wasn't prepared for the routine. It's a shame and I wonder if Brant had gotten a different partner if things would have turned out different. I like Brant, he certainly is nice looking and as I mentioned I think he has a lot of natural talent and the willingness to want to learn how to dance.

I couldn't help, but think Sharna would have been a great partner for Brant this season. I love Sharna's choreography. jmho
    Last edited by Jaceegirl; 10-08-2013 at 02:03 PM.
    Florimel and mesachick like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I agree with all of you regarding Peta. I don't care for her choreograph style at all. I think she lucked out winning when she had Donald Driver as her partner. Not only was he a very popular football star, but I don't think he would allow her to do what she did to Gilles. I even saw it with Sean - maybe not to the degree of her with Gilles, but for me she just isn't a great choreographer.

I see the same thing with Brant who has natural talent, but she is not going in the right direction at all. When they did the Quick Step I thought it was good and thought maybe she will work it out. This week with the Salsa she spent way too much time worrying about the lifts which weren't the important part of the dance. Instead she danced in front of him for awhile trying to cover up what she needed to spend more time on and that was the rest of the dance. When we finally got to see him he clearly wasn't prepared for the routine. It's a shame and I wonder if Brant had gotten a different partner if things would have turned out different.

I couldn't help, but think Sharna would have been a great partner for Brant this season. I love Sharna's choreography. jmho
    Yes!! Jacee, Sharna would have been great with him!! I kept thinking who would be better.I just find Peta OTT .She often out dances her partners, also dances in front of them to cover up poor choreography- they should call her out!
    mesachick likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Wow, what a job they did with that dance. You could feel the emotion through the dance. Doesn't hurt that he's purty to look at either Great tribute to his dad. One of my favorites of the night
    BTW, Florimel, ilja and 1 others like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Yes, he was one of mine as well - probably his best dance to date. I am not sure why he is so low on the leaderboard.( could be Peta) I threw him some votes last night
    -Andy Rooney-

I adored Brant's dance last night. There was a part of me that felt like Peta read the complaints about her choreography last week and she pulled this one out of her hat to show us what she can do when she really wants to. I definitely gave Brant some of my votes.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I adored Brant's dance last night. There was a part of me that felt like Peta read the complaints about her choreography last week and she pulled this one out of her hat to show us what she can do when she really wants to. I definitely gave Brant some of my votes.
    He dances from a very pure place. I don't find him egotistical, and although this was dedicated to his father, he didn't want it to be sad. I really like Brant.
    Florimel and Baby's Breath like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I hate to say "pretty" because there is nothing feminine about him, but he has a very pretty face. However, I think he must not be well enough known yet. I can't think of any other reason why he isn't getting more votes.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

I think he is a very good looking guy. I just wish he wasnt paired with Peta. They showed a true chemistry last night, so maybe he ls on his way up, not out
    -Andy Rooney-

These two have International Tango next week -I hope he does well.
    -Andy Rooney-

I heard some say that when they voted for him, the voice thanked them for voting for Bill Nye. What's that about?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast