+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Brant Daugherty & Peta Murgatroyd - Season 17

Re: Brant Daugherty & Peta Murgatroyd - Season 17

These two have great chemistry- then Peta takes that chemistry and turns it into sexy time( like she did with Gilles) I think he is great, fun, good looking and he can move I wish he had a different partner, jmho of course
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

There's something about Peta that I've just never liked and I'm not sure what it is. I don't care about the sexy; that's part of ballroom, but I don't care much for her choreography or her personality. I never lost my love for Gilles, but regretted that others did and I put that on her.
    pikachu and EnglishCadbury like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    There's something about Peta that I've just never liked and I'm not sure what it is. I don't care about the sexy; that's part of ballroom, bueamt I don't care much for her choreography or her personality. I never lost my love for Gilles, but regretted that others did and I put that on her.
    I have to agree with you. I am not a Peta fan, and I really think she went way over the top with Gilles, he in turn went over the top in how he portrayed himself and he never re-captured the nuance and control that he had with Cheryl. Gilles was an excellent dancer but he often got far too excited and his dancing would suffer as a result. We saw briefly when they did Team Tango in season 8 that Gilles got excited being the team captain and then blew the footwork on his portion of the dance. The All Stars season was Gilles pumped up the whole time, and Peta should have reined him in. She didn't.

Yeah...totally agree with you guys! Loved her with Donald and it's all gone downhill since then.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    Yeah...totally agree with you guys! Loved her with Donald and it's all gone downhill since then.
    I didn't mind her when she danced with Sean. She was pretty good and left the sexy stuff alone.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    There's something about Peta that I've just never liked and I'm not sure what it is. I don't care about the sexy; that's part of ballroom, but I don't care much for her choreography or her personality. I never lost my love for Gilles, but regretted that others did and I put that on her.
    Gilles soured me on Gilles. I can't put my finger on it but there's something about that man I find extremely repulsive and creepy. **shudders**

I don't think I've ever paid much attention to Peta to have an opinion about her. I'll be honest. I don't really pay much attention to the female pros but I definitely have my favorite male pros lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I have mixed feelings about Peta. I like her but . . .

I think she needs to spend her energy being more genuine than trying to please the DWTS producers by ramping up the false sexy. I think she can be really sexy when she's really feeling it. I don't however think she is really feeling it with most of her Stars. I think she would be a lot more likable if she would just be herself.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I have mixed feelings about Peta. I like her but . . .

I think she needs to spend her energy being more genuine than trying to please the DWTS producers by ramping up the false sexy. I think she can be really sexy when she's really feeling it. I don't however think she is really feeling it with most of her Stars. I think she would be a lot more likable if she would just be herself.
    I don't know what it is. She seemed to be herself when she was with Sean( as I posted up thread), now she is back to wanting to sex it up .I agree with you- if she were just herself, I think she would be more enjoyable. I didn't like her with Gilles, and in the end I didn't like him either.
    -Andy Rooney-

Team Showmance has Quickstep next. They'll be compared to Corbin and Karina. Tough one this time.

They have a salsa next week- looking forward to seeing them. Well , him
    Baby's Breath likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast