+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Christina Milian & Mark Ballas - Season 17

Re: Christina Milian & Mark Ballas - Season 17

Possibly...and my memory is a little shot, so that may be a tad off, but I'm a gossip site junkie!
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    She has a cha cha to "Forget You".

I'm sure it'll be about her divorce from her baby daddy "The Dream", who cheated on her shortly after she gave birth to their daughter...and according to her, all he does is pay support and never goes to see her or do anything for her.

So, it'll be a tribute to how strong she probably found out she was. (Just my speculation!)

I'm looking forward to it! Hopefully she kills it! I'm ready to see her breakthrough as well!
    Thanks for all the info. As I said in my earlier post I only know her from The Voice and finding out she is a singer and now this news about what her husband did is just sad. I am really showing my ignorance because I have no idea who "The Dream" is and maybe I should be reading some of those gossip sites you do to educate myself. I really think that song "Forget You" is a fun, upbeat song and knowing what the real title was/is I think that will be a perfect song to tell her baby daddy off.
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Thanks for all the info. As I said in my earlier post I only know her from The Voice and finding out she is a singer and now this news about what her husband did is just sad. I am really showing my ignorance because I have no idea who "The Dream" is and maybe I should be reading some of those gossip sites you do to educate myself. I really think that song "Forget You" is a fun, upbeat song and knowing what the real title was/is I think that will be a perfect song to tell her baby daddy off.
    Good one. I think all the songs are pretty good this time. Well, until I hear them
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Wow! They must have had really low viewer votes!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Wow! They must have had really low viewer votes!
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say it is b/c neither one of them is well liked. She was a good dancer, not the best, but not the worst. She obviously didn't connect with the audience enough to keep her in
    jucamer likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234