+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree219Likes

Thread: Elizabeth Berkley Lauren & Val Chmerkovskiy - Season 17

Re: Elizabeth Berkley Lauren & Val Chmerkovskiy - Season 17

Sharing a lovely picture of Val and Elizabeth

Instagram

I thought she did a nice job, but I kept yelling (okay, just saying aloud), "Point your feet!" She has nice long legs, but the line was ruined by her sloppy feet. I was surprised the judges didn't mention it.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishCadbury View Post
    Definitely my favorite of the night.
    Me too! She has such grace, beautiful lines and those endless legs never hurt either! After seeing (all!) of her darned near perfect body back when, I think she is quickly getting back into shape...She was really going in the wrong direction a couple of years ago, even before the baby; she is already my favorite! I have seen her on talk shows- she is no dummy and seems very sweet, her husband is a great guy too; I just hate how so many people sell her short because of Showgirls- Team Valizabeth!!

FORT Fogey

Sharing a lovely picture of Val and Elizabeth

Instagram
    That's a great picture of the two of them. They look very comfortable together.
    EnglishCadbury likes this.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Here's an adorable article and pics from EXTRA, Elizabeth dancing with Mario Lopez
    Elizabeth Berkley shows off her dance moves with former Saved By The Bell co-star Mario Lopez | Mail Online

Interesting video making the rounds, she is tap dancing like a pro in 2008.in fact its hard to tell who is the pro. Funny, I thought she was just now connecting with her dance past . I don't mind that they dance, but don't say you haven't danced for oh so long, when there is video out there that proves you are not being truthful
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I watched Access Hollywood, and all of Elizabeth's past training including her tap dancing and that video was addressed last week. She was grilled by Billy Bush and despite taking lessons, she hasn't performed in front of an audience in over 20 years or taken Ballroom. It's no secret her first feature film was a career ending one. Dance is her passion but also a painful reminder, so it took some courage for her to get out there and walk the talk, and it makes her self esteem program for teen girls and young women authentic. I admire that resolve, but I also love her dancing, She tweeted to Val how she didn't want their latest rehearsal to end, so I hope she gets the chance to stay awhile.
    Last edited by EnglishCadbury; 09-21-2013 at 06:23 AM.
    stacerace76 likes this.

She tweeted to Val how she didn't want their latest rehearsal to end, so I hope she gets the chance to stay awhile.
    If she is feeling passionate about it, then she will deserve to stay, because her dedication will come out on the dance floor. Take Aly Raisman and Pamela Anderson as an example. Neither exceptional, at first. Aly put her all into it, Pamela did not. Aly got to stay for a nice long while... Pamela, did not.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    If she is feeling passionate about it, then she will deserve to stay, because her dedication will come out on the dance floor. Take Aly Raisman and Pamela Anderson as an example. Neither exceptional, at first. Aly put her all into it, Pamela did not. Aly got to stay for a nice long while... Pamela, did not.

Sure. Of course, Aly and Pamela were unable to score so well as Elizabeth has demonstrated week one. She's a great dancer with a quiet fanbase. That would not have helped in the past, but the way the scoring is going to go on Monday nights it might be favorable to those that do show ability, since it's two sets of judges scores combined with fan vote that will send a contestant home.

But there's always the great possiblity that popularity trumps everything. Bill Nye's 3 million views on YTube has smashed every record. If his fans are voting he could knock out everyone. That's a final I would skip.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    Yup, at this point I think most of them feel passionate, they chose to go on a dancing show- so they should . (I felt sorry for Trist having Pamela with no passion at all. )
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread