+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Like Tree219Likes

Thread: Elizabeth Berkley Lauren & Val Chmerkovskiy - Season 17

FORT Fogey

Re: Elizabeth Berkley Lauren & Val Chmerkovskiy - Season 17

Yeah, I don't watch The King of Queens--and never have--but you can't miss how often the reruns are being shown, so the show must have had a fan base. Plus, I can remember seeing her on television when she was young enough to play teen parts (not sure if she was a teen then or in her twenties, as sometimes actors end up playing younger than they are), so she's been around a long time on television. That amount of familiarity certainly can't hurt when it comes to establishing a fan base.

We don't have many reruns of KOQ, I only watched it 2 times and thought it was horrible. I don't know if Leah has done anything else, the fans? hmm I don't know. Will she win this? I say no, no she wont. I found Nichole more vibrant than Leah and she didn't dance either
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I've never watched KOQ though I was a fan of Leah's in the beginning of this season.

Wait a minute. Why am I talking about Leah in Liz's thread?

(MFW edit: yes, let's return to talk of Eliz & Val, lol)
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 11-14-2013 at 11:27 PM.
    MFWalkoff likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishCadbury View Post
    I think she did herself proud as they say in my neck of the woods. She danced well, she went out on the highest score possible, and despite what can be said, she was extremely gracious. Besides that, she was fantstastic with Val and Gleb. By the way, she was striking with the taller, wonderfully handsome Gleb!

I hope the very best of luck and future endeavors for Elizabeth.
    Ellen, Florimel and ilja like this.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

One thing is for sure... Gleb looked scrumptious!
    NCLurker, ilja and jucamer like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    One thing is for sure... Gleb looked scrumptious!
    Yeah he stole the whole thing
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I agree about her being clunky and her movements don't flow well. As an example when her and Val were side by side and she did her kicks her legs didn't have the extension that they should have. I felt that she went through the movements of the dance saying I have to do this and now this, etc.

From the beginning I haven't seen a connection with Val and Elizabeth and I still feel the same way. Val had fantastic chemistry with Kelly Monaco and last season he had a brother sister type of connection with Zandaya. I don't feel any connection with Val and Liz at all even though I feel that is what they are still trying to make us believe.

I believe I heard CA say that Liz was trained in Jazz and so I expected a great routine - especially when she appeared excited enough to want to change the song at the last minute. I didn't see a great routine imo and felt like it was very disjointed. I agree with those that said the performance bombed.
    Val danced with Kelly Monaco??!! I think Alec Mazzo would be very disappointed to hear that
    As far as Elizabeth, I just wasn't that excited to watch her. She kind of comes across like an ice queen. And, I'm not at all a fan of Val's. Maks can get away with that arrogant attitude to a certain extent as he's very good looking. Val, however, is no Maks!
    Last edited by norealityhere; 11-17-2013 at 12:13 AM.
    jucamer likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Val danced with Kelly Monaco??!! I think Alec Mazzo would be very disappointed to hear that
    As far as Elizabeth, I just wasn't that excited to watch her. She kind of comes across like an ice queen. And, I'm not at all a fan of Val's. Maks can get away with that arrogant attitude to a certain extent as he's very good looking. Val, however, is no Maks!
    lol I know Alec danced with Kelly on the very 1st season, but yes Kelly Monaco danced with Val in the All Stars. They placed 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    A lot of viewers felt the same way about Elizabeth from what I've read. I think her trying to play the pro and changing up the music and choreography for that last Jazz number, is what finally did her in.
    jucamer likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread