+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree219Likes

Thread: Elizabeth Berkley Lauren & Val Chmerkovskiy - Season 17

Re: Elizabeth Berkley Lauren & Val Chmerkovskiy - Season 17

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Ummm, sorry but this just does not hold water. I work for a professional dancer, have 2 family friends who are professional dancers, and through those relationships have spent a great deal of time around a whole company (literally) of dancers and this just was never on display. They were nice, friendly people, but they were no more likely to be touchy feely than ANY other people. As a matter of fact, there are a good number of them who tend to be a bit uncomfortable with too much contact offstage.

Thanks for sharing, but that's not been my experience.

BTW here's an adorable interview with Afterbuzz. They're really clicking as a team.

Dancing with the Stars - Elizabeth Berkley & Val Chmerkovskiy AfterBuzz TV Interview September 30th - YouTube
    Florimel likes this.

Ummm, sorry but this just does not hold water. I work for a professional dancer, have 2 family friends who are professional dancers, and through those relationships have spent a great deal of time around a whole company (literally) of dancers and this just was never on display. They were nice, friendly people, but they were no more likely to be touchy feely than ANY other people. As a matter of fact, there are a good number of them who tend to []be a bit uncomfortable with too much contact offstage.
    But she isn't a dancer is she? I thought she was an actress- she was up for a razzie I agree with the bolded by the way
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Sort of like a singer working occassionally on a tv show that's tanking in the ratings? Cuz Derek was all over her really uncomfortable because he's supposed to be in a new"relationship"

To the Point

Ummm, sorry but this just does not hold water. I work for a professional dancer, have 2 family friends who are professional dancers, and through those relationships have spent a great deal of time around a whole company (literally) of dancers and this just was never on display. They were nice, friendly people, but they were no more likely to be touchy feely than ANY other people. As a matter of fact, there are a good number of them who tend to be a bit uncomfortable with too much contact offstage.
    Sorry to quote myself, but since my time to edit had already elapsed....I just decided I should make it really clear, these dancers don't have a pole as their partner and they don't make tips..... It just occurred to me that there are all kinds of professional dancers....

Sorry to quote myself, but since my time to edit had already elapsed....I just decided I should make it really clear, these dancers don't have a pole as their partner and they don't make tips..... It just occurred to me that there are all kinds of professional dancers....
    Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    NCLurker likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Not a thing, don't you have an emoticon for that !! check your arsenal
    -Andy Rooney-

So just that I know the rules, it's okay for a 74 year old to hang onto her 31 year old partner as she's leaving, but it's not okay for a 41 year old to be excited and hugging her partner over a good performance that tied her for top score of the night.

All of the people on this show are touchy feely! The whole lot of them! What's up with that lol. It doesn't bother me who is hugging whom, as long as it's not conveying sexual undertones. The only partnership that made me cringe constantly was Peta and Gilles. Their choreography was pretty nasty at times as well.

I don't know what it is about Elizabeth, but I am not feeling her either. Her husband however.... can he be on next season?
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    All of the people on this show are touchy feely! The whole lot of them! What's up with that lol. It doesn't bother me who is hugging whom, as long as it's not conveying sexual undertones. The only partnership that made me cringe constantly was Peta and Gilles. Their choreography was pretty nasty at times as well.

I don't know what it is about Elizabeth, but I am not feeling her either. Her husband however.... can he be on next season?

How you felt about Peta and Gilles is how I feel about EB. She carries it to far, and from everything I have read, Val would love her to come down to earth( no wonder the child is called Sky )

I haven't seen her hubby, I doubt he would bother with this show
    -Andy Rooney-

Greg Lauren is a designer. He's super hot looking, which is why I wouldn't mind seeing him on the show lol. He comes to all the shows, so watch for him in the audience next week
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread