+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree219Likes

Thread: Elizabeth Berkley Lauren & Val Chmerkovskiy - Season 17

Re: Elizabeth Berkley Lauren & Val Chmerkovskiy - Season 17

I was so creeped out by the way Elizabeth kept staring at Val last night! After their dance.. while they were waiting for their scores... even after they got them... that was just so inappropriate! People thought Kellie and Derek were inappropriate and sympathizing with her husband?! But no one is mentioning this?! I NEVER saw ANYTHING like what Elizabeth was throwing Val's way last night!!! Ewww. Kellie and Derek had admiration for each other, yes, but it was genuine and pure. This girl is just begging to be ... well you know, I don't have to say it.

Ewww. Ewww. Ewww.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I was so creeped out by the way Elizabeth kept staring at Val last night! After their dance.. while they were waiting for their scores... even after they got them... that was just so inappropriate! People thought Kellie and Derek were inappropriate and sympathizing with her husband?! But no one is mentioning this?! I NEVER saw ANYTHING like what Elizabeth was throwing Val's way last night!!! Ewww. Kellie and Derek had admiration for each other, yes, but it was genuine and pure. This girl is just begging to be ... well you know, I don't have to say it.

Ewww. Ewww. Ewww.
    She creeps me out as well. Last week she spoke in hashtags-until Tom said hashtag #stop This week the boring staredown. Even Val looked uncomfortable.

I thought she was better this week but for me she is just weird and really, not very likeable
    BTW, jucamer and Baby's Breath like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

YES! I thought he looked uncomfortable too, Fanny Mare!
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    YES! I thought he looked uncomfortable too, Fanny Mare!
    He said as much in their little package. Something is off with her, maybe they could skip their rehearsal package next week, along with snookies
    BTW and jucamer like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Absolutely LOVED the entire package and dance from Val and Elizabeth. I loved the dance, what a great concept, she his muse and her footwork was on fire.

She's so much fun and self deprecating. The staring contest was hilarious, even Derek and Amber got in on it during Access Hollywood interviews. Oh and the costume last evening was very very sexy. Elizabeth is really slimming down dancing.

I really hope they stay longer. They're the only reason I continue to watch.
    Florimel likes this.

I have to agree with Baby Breath and Fanny. I came here to say her package felt like overkill to me and then when she continued on with it after the dance it made me feel that they were trying too hard to show a connection that I haven't seen yet. While I think Elizabeth is a great dancer, I felt that Elizabeth was hunched over…and while her arms were beautiful…the two of them together just didn't look pretty to me. I think Elizabeth may have looked better with a taller partner. I know Zandaya was tall as well, but for some reason Elizabeth appears even taller. jmho
    Baby's Breath likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I have to agree with Baby Breath and Fanny. I came here to say her package felt like overkill to me and then when she continued on with it after the dance it made me feel that they were trying too hard to show a connection that I haven't seen yet. While I think Elizabeth is a great dancer, I felt that Elizabeth was hunched over…and while her arms were beautiful…the two of them together just didn't look pretty to me. I think Elizabeth may have looked better with a taller partner. I know Zandaya was tall as well, but for some reason Elizabeth appears even taller. jmho
    I think she would have been better paired with Maks( had he been on) Val is short, so she tends to hunch over much like Zendaya did .Someone posted earlier they try to hard, and it shows. There is no chemistry- zip
    BTW likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think she would have been better paired with Maks( had he been on) Val is short, so she tends to hunch over much like Zendaya did .Someone posted earlier they try to hard, and it shows. There is no chemistry- zip
    I thought the exact same thing. I was under the assumption that the AT was all about fire, passion, desire, lust, anger. I think they could have done the Electric Slide & shown more intensity.
    NCLurker and Baby's Breath like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. I was under the assumption that the AT was all about fire, passion, desire, lust, anger. I think they could have done the Electric Slide & shown more intensity.
    PA Snow Bunny- this made me smile. The electric slide
    Baby's Breath likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    That was funny to me as well PA Snow Bunny. Thanks for the laugh.

Fanny
    I'm glad to see that you agree with me regarding her being too tall for Val. I don't know how tall the men are, but is Maks the tallest? I think it prevents those pretty lines I mentioned. I agree I see nothing between them, but a feeling of being uncomfortable with each other. The package for me was intended to show this deep connection they were trying to make us feel, but it fell flat for me.
    BTW likes this.

+ Reply to Thread