+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Jack Osbourne & Cheryl Burke - Season 17

Re: Jack Osbourne & Cheryl Burke - Season 17

Just read his wife suffered a miscarriage...not sure how far along she was, but my prayers are with them!

Lisa is from the same small town in Louisiana I am from...and I remember one Christmas a few years back, everyone was freaking out because Jack was seen walking in the neighborhood where her parents live!

Looking forward to this pairing!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    Just read his wife suffered a miscarriage...not sure how far along she was, but my prayers are with them!

Lisa is from the same small town in Louisiana I am from...and I remember one Christmas a few years back, everyone was freaking out because Jack was seen walking in the neighborhood where her parents live!

Oh did she? how sad. I read he felt in good physical shape at the moment. I wish him well - I am not keen on Cheryl, but I am glad he is with her this season
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post

In the article she said the miscarriage happened last week, she was at the end of the 2nd trimester, and the baby was a little boy. She of course is heart broken. I have never miscarried, but I was very close to crying with her reading the article and all of the comments that followed. So many women have lost babies late into pregnancy, even twins at birth, and it was just tremendously sad to read as they shared their stories and tried to console Jack and Lisa during this terrible time.....
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Aw, I know a miscarriage is hard no matter when it happens, but I can't even imagine in the second/third trimester or at birth...so sad.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Happy for Jack and Cheryl to be partnered. He's got quite a lot to overcome, but if anyone can work with him it's Cheryl. I'll be rooting for this team, Val and Liz and Bill Nye.

I read the article about their baby, too.

Such heartbreaking news.

And I'll give him credit for being a champ already; when the pairings were announced, he'd apparently already suffered his loss. And there was NO indication from him of this particular devastation.

My thoughts and prayers are with them both
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

My heart breaks for them. My thoughts are with them.

On a more positive note, I'm looking forward to watching him and Cheryl. Hoping they'll do really well this season.
    EnglishCadbury likes this.

I had two miscarriages; both were in between my two successful pregnancies and both very early (in the first month) and I was still heartbroken. Can't imagine how devastating it is to suffer one so much closer to term.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I had two miscarriages; both were in between my two successful pregnancies and both very early (in the first month) and I was still heartbroken. Can't imagine how devastating it is to suffer one so much closer to term.
    Its pretty devastating, I had one. My son and DIL had one that was closer to term.

I am thinking about them both
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Its pretty devastating, I had one. My son and DIL had one that was closer to term.

I am thinking about them both
    I am so sorry for you Fanny, for your famly, Florimel, Jack and his wife, and any others of us who have suffered this emotional devestation. The people who wrote in the comments section sending their support to Jack and his wife said it was something that time helped, but it was also something they really never got over. I hope this experience on DWTS is good for Jack and Lisa and will help them take their minds off some of the grief and pain.
    I understand that their little girl doesn't take the place of the baby they lost, but I understand she is a little blessing in her own right. I am hoping they can focus on her during this time as well to help them get through this initial stage.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

+ Reply to Thread