+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi & Sasha Farber - Season 17

FORT Fogey

Re: Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi & Sasha Farber - Season 17

She is so tiny she would look better and more currant if she lost the extentions. They are so over.
    Pandora2 likes this.

And she needs to get her veneers done over again - they are much too big for her since she lost weight. She should keep her trap shut during the PI's - she fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.
    Florimel, ness and Shoepie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    And she needs to get her veneers done over again - they are much too big for her since she lost weight. She should keep her trap shut during the PI's - she fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.
    YEAH, she did!

Blessedly, all I ever saw of "Jersey Shore" were commercials and clips, here and there. "Cause when I SAW those, my first reaction was: "Oh, HELL, no!"

Thus far, at least, I think she's doing well for herself far as the dancing goes, and good for her, for that.

But, no, I CAN'T say I find anything that I like about HER.

Hmmmmm . . .

I KNEW there was a reason I passed on "Jersey Shore", in the first place!
    Florimel likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Ha ha ha! This is hysterical.

She does look odd and she's definitely not smart, but I'm not hating her like I thought I would. She seems to have calmed down a lot. Color me surprised!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    She does look odd and she's definitely not smart, but I'm not hating her like I thought I would. She seems to have calmed down a lot. Color me surprised!
    Psychologists dicker over whether IQ is controlled by genetics, environment, or both - or even to what degree - however, behavior, I firmly believe is strictly up to the individual if there are not extenutating circumstances beyond that person's control which I don't think is the case with Snookie Nicole (as far as we know, that is). Therefore, I too want to credit her with what appears to be a turn around in her wild public behavior after the birth of her baby. She seems very much to want to be a good mother.
    NEPASue and jucamer like this.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

She was scored a little lower than I thought she would be .I did like her better last week. I actually like Sasha as a pro, and glad he has been given a chance. Some not so nice things have been said about him and he has done well with her. I have no idea what kind of fan base she has, or how long she will last At least his choreography is fresh
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Well she is hanging in there. We haven't even seen her in the bottom three- interesting. I think she can dance, & she is pretty good at what she does. I just don't like her that much, she is another one on my** don't care about*** list.
    OTOH I think she is finally growing up ,and she looks like she is a good mother to her son
    Shoepie and jucamer like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

If I were watching her for the first time last night and knew no differently, I would have thought that she had been dancing for years. She was so light on her feet, and just seemed to bounce here and there through every move effortlessly.
    jucamer likes this.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

I'm in total shock how much I am enjoying Miss Snooki.
    jucamer likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as an idol?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast