+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Dancing with the Stars 17 - Premieres Mon. Sept 16th (News & Speculation)

Re: Dancing with the Stars 17 - Fall 2013 (News & Speculation)

JC as in Nsync JC?!?! Love him! While everyone else loved JT, I was always a JC girl!! I'd be torn between him and Stamos!

Ross Lynch? Eh, there is your young Disney star if so! I'll stick with Corbin!

I actually like this cast a lot and they have tons of people who I think would be able to pull off some pretty darn good dances.

Not thrilled by the female pros...always been a Cheryl fan...love Karina...but where are Anna and Chelsie?! I even miss Lacey!
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    JC as in Nsync JC?!?! Love him! While everyone else loved JT, I was always a JC girl!! I'd be torn between him and Stamos!

I actually like this cast a lot and they have tons of people who I think would be able to pull off some pretty darn good dances.

Not thrilled by the female pros...always been a Cheryl fan...love Karina...but where are Anna and Chelsie?! I even miss Lacey!

Is Cheryl back? I thought she was off this season.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post

With all this talk of 'going young' I continue to be surprised that they keep their longest running pros on the show but boot the ballroom rebels that fit that demo they're looking for Especially Lacey, who I admit I wasn't a fan of at first but she grew on me. The returnings pros I'm pretty meh on, except for Val, Karina, and Sharna. Even though Maks isn't back this season, I'd love for him to return for pros dances-he and Karina are on good terms now, and I'd love to see them dancing together again. I miss those days of Anna/Jonathan, Alec/Edyta, and Karina/Maks. Now those were pros who knew how to do it. And if it's true about Tristan/Valerie, he's totally the new Tony and Jonathan. Maybe he'll get lucky and get a bachelorette who got dumped on TV or someone who's name is bigger than Marie Osmond.

JC Chavez has now denied he's doing the show, but who knows if he's just saying that. I'm excited for Leah, Jack, Valerie, and Corbin, if they're all cast. The rest? Meh. It's almost September 4th but it still feels so late to be getting the official announcement.

I wonder if Lindsay Lohan is doing the show ? Val apparently( seriously Val??) is following her on twitter

Looks like a not bad season after all. I do like the fact the *ousting* will be done on the same night
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I bet Val gets Berkeley, he said he wanted someone like her.
    Based on the Instagram video that was shared by dancingabc, that's exactly who he partner is. Here's the video link: Instagram
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    Based on the Instagram video that was shared by dancingabc, that's exactly who he partner is. Here's the video link: Instagram
    Yup called that one, wait, isn't she a ringer
    -Andy Rooney-

I think Ross Lynch is Derek and Julianne Hough's cousin.

Elizabeth Berkley will be an awesome contestant!! Excellent choice!!! And she is married to Ralph Lauren's nephew, so there may be some fine outfits as well!!!

Yes, I've read that Ross Lynch is related to the D/J as well.

My niece is obsessed with him...she's 4! I, on the other hand, eh, not so much!

Cast comes out today, right?
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Tomorow Sep 4th, according to their webpage at ABC.com.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread