+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: 5/21 DWTS 16 Finale Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/21 DWTS 16 Finale Show **West Coast Spoilers**

And with the whole voting thing...there really isn't a point to argue about it...cause at this point, the world will just simply never know what could've been!

For all we know, it could've been the same exact result!
    Exactly. I really hope people will not lash out at Kellie. I do not think Zendaya was robbed. I think ... as they kept saying ... for a young girl she was very mature in her dancing.

Kellie was just a more mature dancer. She and Derek didn't do the hot and heavy stuff either.

I think the right person won ... and

The tie breaker was the free style ... which was all about the dancing.

iI they have an All Stars ... Zen should come back and win it!

Congratulations to all of them .... including Ali!
    Last edited by echo226; 05-22-2013 at 12:02 AM.
    NCLurker likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Congrats to kellie great job. Just once I would like to see Derek get a 70 year old lady with bunions and 2 left feet. I highly doubt it will ever happen though. Lol Derek would probably groom her to be the best bunion dancer in the USA!
    After tonight I have grown to respect Derek more, and if he did this - and I WISH ABC would give him a challenge honestly, then I would definitely say their hype about his talents (he is very good but they exaggerate) are spot on.

While I'm disappointed they had a snafu on the voting, I think most people will agree that the two best dancing contestants were the top two this year.

Personally, I think Kellie was going to win the contest - not so much because of Derek, but because she also grew as the weeks passed and was a lovely dancer. I don't think she was nearly a ringer as some of his other dancers.

What I enjoyed the most was that Derek made sure SHE held the trophy and was hoisted on someone's shoulders. Her reaction to that was also quite funny to watch - it showed that down to earth humor she's had for a while. And I loved how she scolded him too a bit that she wanted to hold the trophy a bit more and not to take it away from her. Of course they both held it aloft and all, but that was quite cute.

Z has a long career ahead of her, and she's quite good in comedy (I got to see one of her Disney shows). She was very good and shouldn't be disappointed in the finish - I think it was very close throughout.

I'm honestly just glad Mark came in fourth - I do not think he was that good this year and honestly felt he got as far as he did because Aly is coming off her amazing London Games golds.
    NCLurker and Florimel like this.

I'm very happy with Kellie and Derek winning. I voted all season for both Kellie and Zendaya but I loved Kellie's free-style so last night my votes all went to Kellie. However; I would not have been disappointed with Zendaya winning. Derek looked genuinely surprised this year. He looked like he was gearing up for the loss and when they announced them as the winners he looked surprised and very happy. I think the choie to have such a beautiful, moving dance for the free-style is what gave them the win.

I loved seeing Zendaya and Val too, all season. He was so perfectly gentlemanly with her, as well as respectful - from the moment he learned her age. Zendaya is so lovely-inside and out. She has a natural grace. She also has "it" in spades. Her genuine sweet spirit with her youthful exuberance was a joy to see.

Kellie is another one that has a sweet spirit. She seems like on top of being a good friend to have she would be a blast to hang out with.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Congrats to kellie great job. Just once I would like to see Derek get a 70 year old lady with bunions and 2 left feet. I highly doubt it will ever happen though. Lol Derek would probably groom her to be the best bunion dancer in the USA!
    I had to come back and quote this just because it totally made me laugh out loud!!
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

I asked before ... but nobody responded because it was at the bottom of a post.

Does anyone know who the older man was who was obviously there for Kellie last night ... and was crying when she danced.

ETA: Maybe her Grandfather?
    Last edited by echo226; 05-22-2013 at 12:27 AM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

While enjoying Wynonna's performance on the show tonight, it hit me that she would make a great regular on HBO's True Blood! She definitely has the look and demeanor. And I think I would want her to be a vampire.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I asked before ... but nobody responded because it was at the bottom of a post.

Does anyone know who the older man was who was obviously there for Kellie last night ... and was crying when she danced.
    It could have been her father,they reconciled- she has a huge heart
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Disappointing. The whole voting thing just bugs, since I can only vote online & know that the majority of the votes I did put in were thrown out.

Congrats Kellie on the win & congrats to Zendaya & Val for their efforts all season long. Really enjoyed this partnership & it elevated Val way up there as a favorite among the pros.
    ilja and Midol like this.

FORT Fogey

Excellent! Kellie was my choice from day one; she is a good dancer and a precious woman!! Good season. Derek is my favorite pro, as well.

So my question would when did the online voting go down? I did vote online on Facebook using my iPad. Before the show went off in California. Does that mean my votes did not get counted? I voted for Jacoby. I figured he would not win I just happened to like him. I think he is a great guy. Who is to say he is not the one to suffer missing votes over the online voting snafu.

I had no problem with Kellie winning, I preferred Zendaya because frankly I am sick of seeing Derek lust over that mirror ball.lol it's probably jacoby and Aly the voting snafu hurt the most.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread